Chapter 398 Dan Formation and Magic Weapon

In the cave, the door of the secret room finally opened.

A figure with disheveled hair and an indiscernible face slowly emerged from the secret room.

At this moment, a yellow light flashed, and Qu Hun immediately appeared beside the person, with an extremely indifferent expression.

"Hehe, Dan formation. Finally, the Golden Core is complete!" The person looked at everything outside the secret room and Qu Hun beside him, suddenly raised his head and laughed heartily, faintly emitting the sound of a dragon's roar or a tiger's growl.

The face revealed from the dirty hair was precisely Han Li, who had entered the secret room sixty years ago.

However, at this moment, his eyes were sharp, and there was a great momentum in his every move, as if he had become a different person.

After laughing heartily, Han Li looked at everything outside the secret room with a sense of unfamiliarity.

Sixty years of seclusion made him feel like everything that had happened before was very distant!

Han Li did not stay in place for long but followed his memory back to his bedroom.

After a meal, when Han Li came out of the bedroom, he looked radiant, restoring his appearance and attire from decades ago, looking like a young man in his twenties.

However, at this moment, his expression was extremely cold, calmly heading towards the insect room.

The ferocious golden beetles in the insect room were completely different from decades ago!

Not only had their numbers reached a terrifying tens of thousands, but the originally silver beetle shells also had gold spots, appearing much more ferocious and fierce.

Seeing this scene, Han Li did not show any surprise.

As early as many years ago, he had learned about this through his avatar Qu Hun. Now he was just witnessing the true situation with his own eyes.

Thinking back, Han Li never expected that his experiment with these golden beetles using the Niche Grass would inadvertently solve the problem of breeding the beetles.

Even after he closed up, Qu Hun continued to feed the golden beetles with the leaves of the Niche Grass every month. These insects became increasingly irritable after consuming the grass.

After feeding for three to four years, the golden beetles finally underwent a mutation.

After consuming the Niche Grass once, they began to devour and kill each other.

Within a few days, only a few dozen of the hundreds of golden beetles remained, but these surviving beetles were much larger and more powerful than their predecessors.

Moreover, shortly after these beetles devoured each other, they began to lay eggs on their own. After laying nearly a hundred eggs each, they slowly died.

Han Li obtained thousands of beetle eggs in one go.

These eggs hatched after only a year, and then hatched on their own.

So, Qu Hun continued to feed them with Niche Grass, allowing them to constantly devour each other and lay eggs.

After several rounds of this, the number of golden beetles began to skyrocket.

If it weren't for the limited number of Niche Grass leaves that could be ripened, causing the time for them to devour each other to be delayed more and more, there would probably be many more of them!

What's even more surprising is that the offspring produced by these golden beetles devouring each other were stronger and more ferocious with each generation, and even the beetle shells began to show larger and larger gold spots in addition to the pure silver color.