Chapter 304 Internal Response

"Big Brother, do you not believe me either?" the fifth sister forced a smile.

"It's because everyone believes in you, Fifth Sister, that we're giving you a chance to explain. As long as there's nothing unspeakable in the box, only by opening it voluntarily can everyone be relieved!" the elder said coldly.

Upon hearing the elder's words, the fifth sister's face showed extreme distress, alternating between red and white.

When she looked at the other people, especially the pained expressions of the tall, thin man and the others, it made her feel even colder inside, not knowing what else to say.

After a moment of thought, she made up her mind and suddenly stuffed the small box into her clothes. At the same time, she quickly pulled out a blue sphere and held it above her head, saying sharply:

"Don't force me. You all know this Thunder Bead. I only ask to leave this place!"

This action by the woman caused the faces of the other members of the Mengshan group to change drastically, especially the young man who had always had a good impression of her, whose face turned extremely pale.

"It seems there's no need to look inside the box anymore! Fifth Sister, you've really joined hands with those villains," the elder said angrily, clenching his fists and taking a step forward.

"Don't come any closer, Big Brother! Otherwise, I'll really use it!" The fifth sister showed a panicked expression, holding the blue sphere in front of her and making a gesture as if to use it.

Seeing this scene, although the elder's hair was standing on end, he really didn't dare to step forward. After all, he knew very well the power of this Thunder Bead.

"Fifth Sister, are you really planning to use this Thunder Bead against us? You know, this magical tool was bought for you as a defensive measure by us when we thought your cultivation was too low. Especially Fourth Brother, he almost used up all his savings to buy it for you. And now, you actually use it against us, isn't that going too far?" the middle-aged woman said with great disappointment.

And the young man next to her, upon hearing this, moved his lips in a mixture of emotions but still didn't say anything.

After hearing the middle-aged woman's words, the fifth sister's face showed a hint of shame, but it quickly disappeared, and she still stubbornly said, "It's useless to say all this now. I'm different from you all. I must succeed in Foundation Establishment! The people from the Heisha Sect said that as long as the merit is great enough, the Sect Master can even forgo the Foundation Establishment Pill and forcefully help someone establish their foundation, without any risk."

The tall, thin man frowned incessantly upon hearing this and couldn't help but speak up.

"Fifth Sister, it's not too late to turn back now! Do you really believe that you can establish your foundation without using the Foundation Establishment Pill? They must be taking advantage of your youth and deliberately fooling you!" The second elder said sincerely.

"Hmph, there's no need for Second Brother to lecture me. Whether it's true or not, I have my own judgment. Now that things have come to this point, there's no point in hiding anymore! In fact, two years ago during that outing, I joined the Heisha Sect. So, the abilities of the Sect Master are vast and beyond what you outsiders can imagine!"

After snorting coldly, the young woman revealed shocking news that greatly surprised everyone present.

"Two years ago, you joined the Heisha Sect. So, you're the one who betrayed them this time, too?" Han Li, who had been silent on the sidelines, suddenly interjected.