Chapter 383: Battle of the Pill

The speed of the Divine Wind Boat was extremely fast. Driven by Han Li's cultivation at the late Foundation Establishment stage, it was as swift as an arrow leaving the bowstring. With a faint sound of breaking through the air, the Divine Wind Boat arrived near the nameless small island.

When Han Li saw the familiar rocks not far away, he breathed a sigh of relief. He raised his hand to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead and turned to look back.

Suddenly, a chilling sensation came from behind!

Startled, Han Li instinctively stomped his foot on the Divine Wind Boat without hesitation.

In an instant, both he and the magical vessel were sent flying to one side, swiftly moving about ten Zhang away from their original position.

Almost simultaneously, a deep yellow streak flashed through the spot where Han Li had just stood, disappearing after flying forward for about twenty to thirty Zhang before revealing a person's figure.

Han Li wiped the sticky cold sweat from his forehead and looked at the person before him with a bitter smile.

The person in front of him had disheveled hair—it was none other than the elder from the Six Consecutive Halls!

At this moment, he was standing on a circular, earth-yellow treasure, silently staring at Han Li with ice-cold eyes, as if Han Li were already a dead man in his eyes.

And about ten Zhang behind this sinister figure was exactly where Han Li had set up his large array, which made Han Li's heart grow colder.

However, Han Li was also clear that questioning or pleading at this moment would be futile.

The only option was to confront this Foundation Establishment "senior" and see if there was a chance to utilize the power of the array to trap him.

With this in mind, Han Li made up his mind.

At his command, Qu Hún's figure flashed and appeared in front of Han Li, emitting a faint blood-red light that enveloped him in a scent of blood.

Meanwhile, Han Li's hands flashed with light, and two more magical treasures appeared in his hands.

Seeing Han Li and Qu Hún preparing to resist, the elder's eyes flashed with coldness. With a flick of his hand, the circular treasure beneath his feet emitted a loud cry, and a yellow light surged forth, wrapping him up like armor.

Then, the elder's hands suddenly opened, and countless yellow light dots flew out from his fingertips, transforming into palm-sized crescent blades, silently rushing towards Han Li and Qu Hún.

Startled, Han Li took a deep breath.

This person's magical treasure was not as fast as Lei Wanhé's, giving him a chance to survive.

Han Li focused his mind, and both of his hands moved.

One hand released a giant turtle shell magical treasure, while the other hand suddenly produced a bright mirror. A large burst of blue light shot out from the mirror's surface, intercepting the oncoming group of crescent blades.

Sounds of impact rang out continuously. As the blue light intercepted the front part of the crescent blades, their movements slowed down significantly.

However, as more crescent blades surged forward, they quickly broke through the blue light and shattered it into countless pieces, turning into scattered starlight.

At the same time, the mirror in Han Li's hand split in half with a crisp sound, completely destroyed.

Without any hesitation, Han Li slapped his storage pouch, and two black and five white lights flew out successively. After circling above his head for a moment, they neatly intercepted the incoming blades.