Chapter 384 Slaying a High-Rank

Just as the Nascent Soul stage cultivator's movements slowed within the formation, without warning, a dozen or so crystal-clear, snow-white ice spears shot out from the sea on one side, viciously aiming for his back.

The elderly cultivator, originally clumsy in posture, suddenly regained agility, astonishingly swiveling around. With a raise of his hand, a massive yellow moon blade was unleashed, instantly shattering the ambush of ice spears with a series of "crackling" sounds. Without decelerating, it swiftly slashed towards the direction of the ice serpent.

At the same time, the sea water behind the elderly cultivator suddenly parted, and a blood-red beam of light shot out. Due to its high speed and short distance, the elderly cultivator, hindered by formations, had no time to evade. He could only face it with a slight change in his expression, enveloping himself in a burst of yellow light to withstand the attack.

Under the thick blood-red beam, the Nascent Soul stage cultivator staggered back two steps, struggling to maintain his balance.

However, just then, a flash of cyan light appeared from the side, and to the surprise of the elderly cultivator, Han Li suddenly materialized beside him. With both hands tightly gripping a silver giant sword, he viciously slashed downwards.

Now the elderly cultivator was truly startled!

There was clearly no one here just now. What kind of mysterious technique did the other party use?

Although he was shocked, without hesitation, the yellow light on his body suddenly surged, preparing to directly face Han Li's giant sword.

Han Li chuckled lightly. Suddenly, he disappeared before the elderly cultivator's eyes, while around him came the sound of "whooshing" as a dozen or so thin red threads appeared out of nowhere, fiercely stabbing towards him.

The Elderly cultivator was horrified by the "Flying Needles"!

As someone well-versed in the mystical artifacts of the cultivation world, he naturally knew a great deal.

Instantly, his entire body was enveloped in a bright yellow light. He was about to destroy these sinister artifacts, which were dangerous even to those in the cultivation world, to prevent being harmed by them unknowingly.

With a loud "bang," Han Li flashed behind him and swung down his sword. The yellow light immediately flickered, and then more than ten thin red threads, as eerie as snakes, drilled into the yellow light, piercing through several feet and continuing to drill forward relentlessly.

The elderly cultivator was both shocked and furious. A cold light flashed in his eyes as he reached for his storage pouch.

At this moment, he began to understand. Under the opponent's formations and mysterious attacks, with his vital energy greatly depleted, relying solely on a single magic treasure, it seemed difficult for him to emerge victorious.

But before he could retrieve anything else, two blood-red lights as thick as thumbs flashed and instantly appeared in front of him. Then, they sharply shot into his protective yellow light.

As a result of enduring the strike of Han Li's silver sword and being entangled by those flying needles, the dimly flickering yellow aura around him was easily pierced through by these seemingly unremarkable blood rays.

The elder's face turned deathly pale!

However, being a Core Formation stage cultivator, he sensed the danger in the instant the blood rays pierced through his protective yellow aura. Without even considering retrieving any treasures, he abruptly tilted his body with all his might.