Chapter 319: The Four Blood Servants

"It's not necessarily!" Han Li sneered coldly, his voice icy.

Then, Han Li suddenly formed hand seals with both hands, and the numerous magical treasures attacking the green light shield suddenly emitted a loud roar as they flew into the sky and converged.

This scene stunned Green Veins, unsure of Han Li's intentions. However, being cunning and crafty, how could he allow Han Li to cast his spell leisurely? Immediately, his hands shimmered, and two golden rings appeared, exuding a chilling aura, obviously extraordinary.

"Go!" Green Veins said softly, without any hesitation, tossing the rings out. They turned into two golden lights, heading straight towards Han Li.

Han Li's eyebrows furrowed, and his hand, emitting a murderous aura, grabbed the White Phosphorus Shield.

But before he could release this magical treasure, three green lights, about a foot long, suddenly flew from the side, intercepting two golden lights midway and entangling them together.

"Monster, have you forgotten about me?" the Wang Senior Brother said, directing the green lights, while smiling kindly at Han Li.

Seeing this, Han Li felt relieved and returned the smile.

However, Green Veins didn't remain as composed as the two of them. His face darkened, and his gaze began to flicker uncertainly.

However, he was momentarily at a loss.

After all, controlling the Green Wood True Barrier and the Locking Gold Rings simultaneously had already consumed a considerable amount of his spiritual consciousness. He couldn't manipulate so many magical treasures with ease like Han Li.

Although he still had some advantageous magical treasures on him, he dared not use them lightly. Putting all his spiritual consciousness into controlling magical treasures was a major taboo for cultivators. Doing so would make the owner unaware of approaching dangers.

Moreover, controlling more than ten different top-tier magical treasures simultaneously was rare. It was only possible because these magical treasures were used as a set, and the actual consumption of spiritual power was equivalent to controlling three magical treasures.

If it were ten different top-tier magical treasures, even with Han Li's current cultivation level and strong spiritual consciousness, he wouldn't be able to control them all effectively.

Controlling five was Han Li's limit. This was why Han Li preferred using complete sets of magical treasures, as they could fully unleash the power of his Grand Dao Arts.

As for Han Li being able to control the eight subsidiary blades of the "Golden Beetle Maternal Blade" during the Qi Condensation stage, that was not considered true mastery of magical treasures. It was merely using the main blade to control the subsidiary blades. The power and flexibility were incomparable to his current abilities and were not worth mentioning.

While Green Veins hesitated, Han Li had already completed his spellcasting.

"Giant Sword Technique," Han Li said coldly, and the swirling magical treasures above Green Veins' head emitted dazzling light.

As the various colors merged, they transformed into a huge sword suspended in the air, alternating between gold, black, and red, tens of meters in size, impressively large.

This "Giant Sword Technique" of sword manipulation was something Han Li had found in the gold pages that recorded the complete set of Green Origin Sword Rays. It was the only sword manipulation technique he could currently use with his Foundation Establishment cultivation, and its power was naturally far beyond what it used to be.