Chapter 355 Red Line Escaping Light Needles

To be honest, Han Li was quite curious about the stewardess of the sixth floor. The stewardess of the fifth floor, Lady Lan, was already at the late Foundation Establishment stage. Could the stewardess of the sixth floor be a senior expert in the Core Formation stage?

Han Li was a little hopeful!

Standing behind Lady Lan, Han Li looked at the teenage girl in front of him and was completely dumbfounded.

The girl was dressed very plainly and had an ordinary appearance, at most above average, but the fact that the stewardess of the sixth floor was such a mundane teenage girl without any spiritual power completely caught Han Li off guard.

Especially when the girl saw Lady Lan approaching, she immediately walked up happily and grabbed Lady Lan's arm, calling her "Auntie Lan" incessantly, showing extreme intimacy with the woman, not even giving Han Li a glance, which made Han Li a little frustrated.

"Alright, Xiu'er! We still have a guest here!" Although Lady Lan said so, the fondness in her words was evident to anyone.

"Guest!" The girl finally cast a careless glance at Han Li, showing a nonchalant expression.

"Yes, this friend Han wants to buy some pill formulas and the set of artifacts we received last time. So I brought him up to the sixth floor to be taken care of by you. I still have to go downstairs. Maybe there will be other guests on the fifth floor again!" Lady Lan said with unusual tenderness.

"Oh, when Auntie Lan is free, you must come up and accompany me more." The girl said somewhat reluctantly.

Lady Lan smiled kindly at the girl's words and went downstairs under the girl's gaze.

"What kind of pill formulas does the gentleman want? I have seven or eight of them here, but only two of them are suitable for the Foundation Establishment stage, and the prices are frighteningly high, not something you can take away with just a few hundred spirit stones." The girl finally turned around and looked at Han Li coldly.

Upon hearing the other party's tone, Han Li did not get angry. Instead, he smiled.

"As long as the pill formulas are genuine, the price is not a problem." Han Li's tone was unusually confident, causing the girl to glance at him slightly and scrutinize him a bit more seriously.

"Then wait a moment, I'll have someone bring the pill formulas and that set of artifacts." The girl said calmly. After all, a seemingly generous customer was always welcome.

She took out a small bronze bell from her body, shook it rhythmically a few times, and then casually sat down on a wooden chair, showing no intention of inviting Han Li.

Han Li felt a little bewildered in his heart, but calmly pulled up a chair and sat down on the other side of the girl, with only a wooden table between them.

The girl's delicate eyebrows furrowed slightly at Han Li's move. Although there was a somewhat unhappy expression on her face, she ultimately said nothing.

A moment later, a young female cultivator walked in, carrying two jade boxes, one large and one small.

"Put it here, that's fine." The girl pointed to the table beside her, saying expressionlessly.

"Yes, miss!" The female cultivator answered respectfully and placed the jade boxes on the table before retreating.

Seeing the female cultivator's respectful attitude towards the mundane girl, Han Li's eyes flashed with surprise.

"The pill formulas and artifacts are here. You can take a look at them yourself. If you're satisfied, I'll tell you the price." The girl pushed the jade box towards Han Li and said calmly.