Chapter 349: Escape from Yuanwu

As the voice sounded, Senior Huang's Wind and Cloud Flag suddenly emitted a dazzling yellow light, followed by an explosion between the fluctuations of light.

Instantly, a denser and larger white mist gushed out madly from the flag, enveloping both friend and foe within it in the blink of an eye.

"You're seeking death!"

The angry roar of the skeletal man and the coquettish laughter of the charming woman resounded in the mist, followed by several loud bangs, indicating that Senior Huang had already engaged in combat with the two Foundation Establishment cultivators.

Han Li and the others naturally wouldn't miss this chance to escape. Almost as soon as the mist reappeared, the cultivators of Huangfeng Valley hurriedly scattered in their flying artifacts.

Han Li, relying on the speed of the Divine Wind Boat, flew upwards.

This direction had the most cultivators and was the most densely populated, but the cultivators' cultivation levels were obviously weaker than those in the other directions. Han Li felt it was more suitable to break through from this direction.

However, there weren't many people who shared Han Li's thoughts. Most of the fellow sect members fled in the directions where there were fewer interceptors, which made Han Li shake his head in dismay.

In the blink of an eye, Han Li took advantage of the chaos to slip past several people and rushed to the edge of the encirclement.

The mist here had already dissipated a lot, and the cultivators of the Devil Dao could vaguely see Han Li's figure in their blurred vision.

However, due to the influence of the Azure Flame Miasma, all they could see was a large mass of green and red mist, which left them momentarily stunned.

But immediately, three Devil Dao cultivators nearby simultaneously waved their hands, and a golden light, three yellow beams, and a large swath of black mist rushed towards Han Li.

Han Li snorted, pointed his finger at the turtle shell artifact in front of him, and the turtle shell immediately expanded several times to meet them head-on. At the same time, he poured spiritual power into the artifact under his feet again, increasing the speed of the Divine Wind Boat, making it even faster.

He had already made up his mind that now was not the time for prolonged combat. Therefore, he was willing to expend more spiritual power to escape as quickly as possible. Otherwise, if other enemies surrounded him, he wouldn't even have a chance to escape. Moreover, he had confidence in the turtle shell artifact. After all, its hardness was second only to the White Phosphorus Shield.

Just as Han Li's thoughts turned, the turtle shell artifact collided with the golden light and yellow beams, successfully blocking them. However, the remaining black mist was extremely cunning. It suddenly split into two, avoiding the turtle shell artifact, and slid past it from both sides. Although it delayed him slightly, it still managed to reach Han Li's side, transforming into a huge ghost head several yards in size, fiercely swallowing towards Han Li on the Divine Wind Boat.

Seeing this, Han Li didn't panic but instead coldly smirked. With a lift of his hand, over a hundred fireballs shot out, instantly tearing the ghost head into pieces. At this point, Han Li had plenty of experience dealing with these junior Devil Dao techniques.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Han Li swiftly slipped through the formless ghost head, breaking out of the encirclement in the blink of an eye, leaving these Devil Dao cultivators behind.

Since they failed to catch him, they naturally wouldn't give up. Immediately, they yelled and screamed, urging their flying artifacts to chase after him from behind. But Han Li paid them no heed and simply continued flying on his flying artifact.