Chapter 240: Book Pages

Li Huayuan was pleased to see Han Li's understanding. With a slight smile, he reached out into the void and gently grabbed a red mist, which then wrapped around a jade slip and returned to his hand.

Without even looking, Li Huayuan directly handed it to Han Li. Then, using the same method, he grabbed seven or eight more items before stopping. At this point, Han Li was already overwhelmed by the pile of items in his hands.

"These cultivation techniques are all of the kind that enhance mana quickly and are relatively easy to cultivate. Choose one of them as your main cultivation technique. The rest must be returned to their original positions. After you make your selection, let me know!" Li Huayuan calmly instructed Han Li, then sat cross-legged on a cushion in the stone chamber.

Han Li felt his eyes dazzled, as there were indeed several techniques, each with its own unique features.

For example, there was the "Returning Yuan Technique." Besides enhancing mana speed, it also had a very practical minor mystic art called "Returning Yuan Spiritual Armor." This mystic art could not only add a layer of defensive spells when facing enemies but also create a spiritual armor for additional protection. As the Returning Yuan Technique advanced, the defensive power of the spiritual armor would gradually increase.

Another jade slip contained the "Illusory Spirit Art," which was also excellent. Its accompanying mystic art, "Illusory Phantom," could create identical illusions of oneself anytime and anywhere, which could confuse enemies. The higher the level of cultivation, the more illusions one could create, making it more effective in deceiving enemies.

In addition to these two types of techniques, although the minor mystic arts accompanying other techniques were not very powerful, they were extremely effective for escaping and self-preservation. It seemed that the creators of these techniques understood that survival was more important than competing with others.

After browsing through all of them, Han Li was surprised by a golden page inside a jade box.

Because the style and size of this page were so familiar. Han Li was certain that it was identical to the silver page he had. The only difference was that this page seemed to be slightly thinner, without the strange patterns but covered in dense ancient characters. However, upon closer inspection, it turned out to be an ordinary technique called "Condensation Yuan Technique," with a simple accompanying mystic art called "Gathering Spirit Technique," which could speed up the gathering of spiritual energy during cultivation.

After examining this golden page several times, doubts surged in Han Li's mind. But he also knew that now was not the time to solve the mystery. Although he was eager to take out the silver page from his storage bag for comparison, he had to make a decision now, or his master might become suspicious.

Thinking about this, Han Li weighed the golden page in his hand and quickly made a decision.

He spoke to Li Huayuan, who was meditating with closed eyes, "Master, I have made my choice. I'll choose this technique!"

Li Huayuan, upon hearing this, opened his eyes and saw the golden page in Han Li's hand, slightly surprised. But without saying anything, he nodded and then led Han Li out of the stone chamber.

Back in the hall, the woman was waiting for them. Upon seeing them, she smiled gently before asking, "How is it? Have you made your choice?"

"Thank you for your concern, Madam. I have made my choice!" Han Li replied respectfully.

"In that case, I can rest assured!" The woman smiled happily again, seemingly even more concerned about this matter than Han Li himself, which surprised him slightly.