Chapter 399 Miao Yin Gate

As Han Li pondered in his bedroom, his expression suddenly changed, and he turned and walked out.

When he arrived at the closed cave door that hadn't been opened for many years, he immediately noticed seven or eight transmission symbols of various colors flying around in the restrictions in front of the cave like headless flies.

Seeing this scene, Han Li raised his eyebrows, took out a restriction token, and uttered a "retrieve" command. Instantly, all these transmission symbols flew into his hand like a pardon.

Han Li didn't leave but calmly examined each of them.

About half of these transmission symbols were congratulatory messages from nearby Nascent Soul cultivators, while the other part surprisingly consisted of solicitations from several organizations, some offering positions as honorary elders, others offering rare treasures as recruitment fees, and one even offering a pair of beautiful maids as a gift to entice him.

Hearing these contents, Han Li rolled his eyes inwardly.

He courteously replied to the transmission symbols from the Nascent Soul cultivators, while directly rejecting those from the organizations.

He didn't believe that reaching Nascent Soul stage meant he could rest easy. It was better to take some time to consolidate his cultivation level and continue to keep a low profile!

In the following days, Han Li frequently visited the nearby Nascent Soul cultivators' caves to seek advice on matters to pay attention to after reaching Nascent Soul stage.

Since he was asking about nothing secretive, these cultivators were happy to chat and offer guidance.

Han Li benefited a lot from this!

However, these cultivators also envied Han Li for maintaining such a youthful appearance even after reaching Nascent Soul stage.

After all, unless one had exceptional aptitude or had used numerous spiritual medicines in cultivation like Han Li, most cultivators would be quite old by the time they reached Nascent Soul stage.

Even though their lifespan greatly increased after reaching Nascent Soul stage, their appearance wouldn't revert to their youth. At most, the degree of aging would decrease significantly.

Of course, some cultivation techniques had the miraculous effect of preserving youth, allowing cultivators to remain as young as teenagers even after reaching Nascent Soul stage.

This time, Han Li didn't keep the treasure to himself. He immediately used a few Youth-Retaining Pills from his hand to exchange for some rare items from them, much to everyone's delight.

After several such exchanges, although Han Li and these people couldn't be considered good friends, they had become familiar faces to each other.

Everyone addressed each other as "fellow daoists" or "brothers," getting along quite well.

During this period, Han Li also refined the "Green Radiance Sword" and searched for materials to refine magic weapons and third-tier puppets.

There were plenty of materials for magic weapon refinement, and the methods varied greatly, each with its own uniqueness.

Using high-quality materials and refinement methods could produce magic weapons with significantly greater power and potential compared to ordinary ones, even with the same amount of time and effort.

Moreover, even if the same materials were used, the power and effects of magic weapons would differ greatly depending on the refinement methods used.

Therefore, apart from common knowledge of magic weapon refinement, slightly more special refining techniques were closely guarded secrets of various sects and powers.