Chapter 341: Embarrassment

This was a top-tier magic weapon refined from the White Phosphorus by the "Ink Dragon"! After so long of fighting with Han Li, except for the small hole made by the "Blood Spirit Drill" a few days ago, it had hardly been damaged at all. And now, it was destroyed by a monster's hand, which was hard for Han Li to believe.

At this moment, with the moonlight stone on his head, Han Li faintly saw the shape of the monster, which was very strange.

It wasn't very big, only about ten meters tall, with a small neck and a tiny head on top. But the two fist-sized green lights emitted a chilling aura, staring at him emotionlessly.

What Han Li was most concerned about was the two things in front of its body, which were similar to its forelimbs, like two blackish machete-like blades. This surprised Han Li greatly!

This monster could actually use weapons! But what kind of machete was so sharp that it could split the "White Phosphorus Shield" in one blow?

These thoughts only flashed through Han Li's mind, but his body had already swayed, darting out of the cave like an arrow.

In this small cave, entangling with such a terrifying monster, even if he had more lives, it wouldn't be enough. It was better to escape!

But as Han Li moved, the monster also silently shot out, its speed seemingly as fast as his.

The cave was only a short distance, and Han Li and the monster shot out of the cave one after the other, stirring up two gusts of wind.

As soon as they exited the cave, Han Li didn't hesitate to raise his hand, a white light spraying out of his palm, and then the pristine Divine Wind Boat appeared in the air ahead.

He intended to command the Divine Wind Boat to fly away!

Since the magic weapon couldn't defend against the monster's attack, it was better to create distance and use the magic weapon to crush it.

But as Han Li hesitated for a moment to release the magic weapon, the black shadow flashed, and the monster unexpectedly arrived between Han Li and the Divine Wind Boat. Its two blade-like forelimbs clashed a few times with a "clang," staring at Han Li with icy eyes.

Seeing this scene, Han Li's heart sank.

Not only was this monster so powerful, but it also had some intelligence. This was big trouble.

However, after exiting the dark cave and seeing the monster clearly under the moonlight, Han Li recognized it as a giant mantis with a dark gray body emitting a strange gray aura.

Han Li took a deep breath, suppressing his anxiety, and his body blurred for a moment, transforming into five or six identical phantoms, charging straight towards the giant mantis. Han Li didn't believe that even with his full speed using the Cloud-Parting Steps, he couldn't break through the obstruction of a single monster.

The green light in the mantis's eyes flickered, and it also transformed into several blurry shadows, each facing one of Han Li's illusions.

Han Li's face changed!

With a few light sounds, Han Li's illusions were shattered one by one by the giant mantis's two forearms. The last true body was forced to use the remaining turtle shell artifact to block, sending him flying back to his original position. A deep cut appeared on the turtle shell.

Han Li looked pale as he glanced at the deep gash on the turtle shell, swallowing hard. Obviously, this magic weapon couldn't withstand many more attacks.

But before Han Li could come up with a strategy, the mantis made a crisp sound, and a pair of gray wings several feet long emerged, followed by a buzzing sound. The monster, flapping its wings rapidly, gently floated up into the air.