Chapter 397: Seclusion for Pill Formation

Han Li, who had always been cautious, embarked on the journey back to Red Coral Island.

He was well aware that without the assistance of formations and puppets, relying solely on himself, Qu Hun, and two Blood Jade Spiders to roam the chaotic outer star sea was extremely dangerous.

Even though they could easily deal with fifth-level demonic beasts, if they were targeted by sixth-level or higher demonic beasts, escaping death would be difficult.

Moreover, he estimated that the demonic cores he had collected would be enough to support him in advancing to the second or even third level of Qi Condensation.

Hundreds of fifth-level demonic cores were worth at least tens of thousands of spirit stones each, not to mention the many extremely rare varieties among them, which were likely worth even more.

Han Li wasn't greedy!

Everything he did was to be able to go further on the path of cultivation. Therefore, as soon as he sensed that continuing to lure and kill demonic beasts became increasingly dangerous, he immediately decided to stop and return.

By now, they had ventured deep enough into the outer star sea.

If it weren't for recording the map of the sea area every time they passed a strange island, they might not even find their way back.

The journey back took Han Li several months.

With precious treasures in hand, he feared encountering powerful demonic beasts or legendary robbers on the way.

Demonic beasts were one thing; at most, they would circle around a bit and wouldn't usually pursue relentlessly.

But if they encountered malicious cultivators, they would certainly not spare them.

By then, not only would the demonic cores be difficult to protect, but he would probably also lose his life!

Therefore, he and Qu Hun remained highly vigilant throughout the journey. As soon as they detected traces of other cultivators, they immediately hid or fled.

In this way, they finally returned to Red Coral Island without incident, which relieved him greatly!

Han Li walked into the extremely dilapidated small street. Except for the fact that two shopkeepers had changed faces, everything else remained the same as when he left.

Ignoring the somewhat surprised looks of the crowd, he walked directly into the teleportation stone room.

The cultivator from the Heavenly Star Palace inside the stone room had been replaced by a middle-aged man with a kind face.

As soon as he saw Han Li and Qu Hun walk in, he smiled and asked, "Do the two cultivators want to teleport?"

...

Han Li collapsed onto the large bed in front of him and fell into a deep sleep.

By now, he had returned to the 39th floor cave dwelling in the Heavenly Star City. Exhausted, he didn't care about anything else and slept deeply for several days before waking up refreshed.

The trip to the outer star sea had really taken a toll on him!

After waking up, Han Li walked around the cave dwelling, feeling a sense of familiarity with everything after several years of absence.

But when he saw the worm chamber, he found that the Gold Devouring Beetles had once again transformed into a huge silver sphere, hanging upside down at the top of the chamber, entering a deep sleep.

This scene made him shake his head involuntarily!

Then Han Li went to the market, visited several shops, and bought a copy of various alchemy recipes in the market.