Chapter 391 New Residence

Upon hearing Han Li's words, Lu Er paused for a moment, then couldn't help but glance at the red ring on their hands.

When he saw the red ring, he suddenly realized and said, "So Master Han intends to stay in this city! That's easily arranged. Have both of you seen the houses built on the Holy Mountain? As long as you rent a residence on the mountain, you can cultivate there. I heard from other esteemed masters that the entire Holy Mountain is a natural spiritual vein. The higher the location of the rented house on the mountain, the more abundant the spiritual energy, but of course, the price will be higher."

"If you don't want to rent a house and prefer to cultivate alone, you can also rent a ready-made cave dwelling with your own private area, but I heard it's much more expensive than a house! And whether it's a house or a cave dwelling, they are rented on a hundred-year basis. You have to pay the fee every hundred years. If you can't pay the next fee when it's due, the masters of the Star Palace will reclaim it."

Lu Er quickly explained to Han Li.

"Oh, so as long as you have enough spirit stones, you can rent a place to cultivate on the top floor?" Han Li's expression showed considerable interest upon hearing this.

"Master is joking, of course, that's not possible," Lu Er shook his head vigorously.

"The Holy Mountain is divided into eighty-one layers from bottom to top. The first fifty layers are open to foreign masters, and as long as you have spirit stones, you can rent a place to cultivate. The last thirty layers are only for the masters of the Star Palace. As for the highest layer, it is the Holy Palace, the residence of the two Holy Masters. No one is allowed to enter." Lu Er said awkwardly.

After thinking for a moment, Han Li decisively said, "Alright, show me the way! Let's find a place to stay first."

"Yes, sir. I'll lead the way. If the masters fly towards the Holy Mountain, there is a attic at the foot of the mountain specifically for handling these matters."

As soon as he finished speaking, the Divine Wind Boat turned into a white light and flew towards the distant giant mountain.

The giant mountain didn't seem far, but Han Li flew for a full quarter of an hour before he really approached the foot of the mountain.

Under Lu Er's guidance, the Divine Wind Boat landed in front of a magnificent building.

Apart from Han Li, there were many cultivators coming and going here, with radiance rising or descending from time to time.

After looking around, Han Li took Qu Hun and Lu Er into the building with tall steps.

As soon as they entered the building, they saw more than a dozen cultivators talking to a white-robed cultivator at five or six solitary stone tables.

Some of these people were extremely happy, some frowned, and even two of them begged the white-robed cultivator opposite them, showing various expressions!

Han Li silently observed everything in front of him for a while.

"Master, there's no one over there. Should we go?" After a moment, Lu Er reminded Han Li cautiously.

Han Li naturally saw the empty stone table, so he nodded.

But this time, Qu Hun took the lead, and Han Li followed behind him.

This change surprised Lu Er, who had always thought that Han Li was the one in charge, and he followed along somewhat puzzled.

"Elder, do you want to rent a residence on the Holy Mountain? How many layers are you planning to rent? The higher the layer, the more expensive it is!" After the white-robed cultivator glanced at Qu Hun, he immediately showed respect and said.