Chapter 333: Lei Wanhe

This was the second Nascent Soul cultivator that Han Li had annihilated.

Most cultivators wouldn't resort to releasing their Nascent Soul during a fight to save their lives. Releasing the Nascent Soul requires a certain amount of time, during which the cultivator can't move freely.

In most battles among cultivators, who would give you the time to release your Nascent Soul and escape? They would have killed you dozens of times while your Nascent Soul attempted to escape. Only cultivators at the Nascent Soul stage could instantly release their Nascent Soul using their Nascent Infant.

Just like the unfortunate Senior Lin, who had the same fate as Young Master Yu back then!

He had originally intended to pass through above Han Li's cave, directly returning to Yellow Maple Valley for treatment and reinforcement, but he had accidentally stumbled into Han Li's grand formation. Trapped by the illusions and transformations within the formation, he could only watch helplessly as he was poisoned to death, forced to release his Nascent Soul.

This also led to Senior Lin harboring deep resentment towards the owner of the grand formation. Combined with his need for a physical body to be reborn, he immediately attempted to seize control of Han Li's body upon seeing him, regardless of the consequences.

But he never expected Han Li to act so swiftly. Even in such an unexpected situation, Han Li managed to restrain his Nascent Soul, leading to its complete dissipation!

Now that the person was dead, Han Li naturally didn't waste any thoughts on the deceased. He still had a pile of troubles waiting to be dealt with outside the cave!

Although the attacks from the Thousand Bamboo Sect were astonishing, Han Li was relieved to see that the grand formation showed no signs of being breached.

And he believed that this group of people wouldn't dare to linger here for too long!

Because although this place was on the outskirts of the Taiyue Mountain Range and relatively remote, it still fell under the influence of Yellow Maple Valley. After causing such a big commotion, Han Li couldn't believe that they had no reservations! It was likely that their failure to breach the grand formation had already put them in a difficult situation!

Actually, Han Li had entertained the idea of handing Senior Lin's body over to them to make them leave.

But the traces of Senior Lin releasing his Nascent Soul were too obvious. If they only got the body, they might become even more unwilling to let go! Therefore, it was better to just stay hidden in the grand formation! After all, they hadn't shown any ability to break through the Reversal Five Elements Formation.

Thinking about it, Han Li felt somewhat admiring of himself! He had shown such foresight by setting up the grand formation in advance.

Otherwise, he would have surely fallen into their hands without any precautions.

However, although the grand formation currently seemed safe, Han Li didn't dare to return to his cave and sleep soundly. Instead, he simply brought out a stone bench from inside and sat down to rest with his eyes closed.

Perhaps because they were using puppet attacks, Han Li felt somewhat annoyed by the persistent assault.

After more than an hour of relentless bombardment, the grand formation finally showed its first change. The originally calm formation began to flicker with a faint green light, covering the entire sky above the formation. When the attacks of light arrows and pillars hit it, they caused ripples like water.

Seeing this scene, the people from the Thousand Bamboo Sect began to get excited. After all, such a change indicated that the formation was not impregnable and could be broken through with more effort. If the formation had remained calm like at the beginning, Huang Long and the others would have had to consider retreating.