Chapter 325 Strange

"Bang! Bang!" Two sounds rang out as the bodies of Liu Jing and his companion were casually thrown to the ground by the assailant, causing Han Li's eyes to twitch slightly.

"Since you're here, don't think about leaving again. I happen to need a few more Foundation Establishment cultivators for blood sacrifices!" The man spoke with a sinister smile, revealing his gleaming white teeth shining under the moonlight.

This person turned out to be the Yue Emperor who had been in a panic just moments ago. However, at this moment, there was no trace of panic or unease on him. The aura emanating from his body was no less than that of the man in the blue robe, indicating that he was also a cultivator in the later stages of Foundation Establishment.

Feeling the cultivation level of this person, Han Li's expression grew even colder.

He had no idea what technique the man had just used to conceal his cultivation to the point where no one from Yellow Maple Valley could detect it. This reminded Han Li of the situation when he first met the young prince and the steward, where he couldn't sense any spiritual power on them either. However, this time, the ominous premonition didn't arise, making Han Li even more cautious and wary.

Han Li flicked his fingers, and both the white phosphorus shield and the turtle shell magic tool were deployed, slowly moving around him.

On the side, Chen Qiaoqian, Song Meng, and others nervously watched the Yue Emperor and the man in the blue robe, releasing their own magic tools to protect themselves.

Seeing Han Li and the others on guard, the Yue Emperor and the man in the blue robe exchanged a glance before simultaneously letting out a cold sneer.

Then, the man in the blue robe flashed and suddenly appeared about a dozen yards away, where there was a pile of sparkling ice debris—the remnants of the ice demon that Han Li had dismembered earlier.

As the man in the blue robe arrived, he reached out towards the pile of ice debris, and with a gentle grab, a blue-colored bead flew into his hand from the remains of the ice demon.

At the same time, the sly Yue Emperor also appeared next to the two blood servants who had been incinerated by the Firebird True Treasure. He fiercely slapped the ground, and two golden and yellow beads burst out from the earth, flying obediently into the Yue Emperor's hand.

"What are these?"

As soon as Han Li saw these beads, and thought back to the previous green-colored bead, he immediately had a vague idea of what they were, and his heart tightened.

He hadn't expected to still be contemplating how to achieve his goal on this trip when the items he sought appeared right before his eyes.

These were undoubtedly the "Five Elements Blood Condensing Pills" related to Foundation Establishment that the young prince had mentioned. However, there were only four beads here. Where was the fifth?

As Han Li was pleasantly surprised, the Yue Emperor and the man in the blue robe also showed joy upon obtaining the beads.

They laughed heartily, then cast cold gazes at Han Li and the others, their murderous intent undisguised. This caused the people on Han Li's side to change their expressions involuntarily.

"Everyone, take to the sky!" Han Li suddenly shouted loudly after a series of thoughts. Then, the Spiritual Wind Boat appeared, and he was the first to fly into the air.

The others were momentarily stunned by his command, but due to their trust in Han Li's extraordinary performance earlier, Song Meng and the dual cultivation partner of "Snow Rainbow" Sister also instinctively followed Han Li's lead and flew into the sky. Only Chen Qiaoqian hesitated for a moment, but then she pulled her maid and followed suit.