Chapter 370 Challenge (2)

"What's so funny? I just showed mercy and didn't want to hurt anyone!" The immortal opposite Han Li, seeing Han Li's indifferent expression, couldn't help but become annoyed, and began to act even more superior.

"Nothing! I just feel like this competition seems to be easier than I imagined!" Han Li casually said, tapping the ground beneath him with the tip of his toe.

"What? You dare to underestimate me like this!" The middle-aged cultivator's face flushed red in an instant. He raised his hand, and a shiny object appeared in his hand. However, before he could use it, he suddenly felt a blur in front of his eyes. Then, everything went black, and he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

...

A moment later, Han Li emerged from inside, holding the unconscious middle-aged cultivator upside down.

The other cultivators in the hall were shocked to see this scene.

They were well aware of the difference in cultivation level between Han Li and his opponent. But it was Han Li who emerged victorious, which was truly unexpected.

However, not all cultivators were extremely surprised. The old man who had been frowning the whole time revealed a strangely intrigued expression.

He glanced meaningfully at Han Li, and although he didn't say anything, it seemed like he knew how Han Li had won.

Han Li chuckled, nonchalantly placed two bamboo slips in front of the old man, and left his unconscious opponent on the ground before returning to the group of victorious cultivators.

The old man looked down at the unconscious middle-aged cultivator at his feet, shook his head lightly, and revealed a smile that seemed both amused and cryptic.

"Number eight."

...

When the last victor appeared, the old man glanced at the other ten cultivators who hadn't participated, cleared his throat, and said lightly:

"Next, the challenges will proceed in numerical order. If you feel that your mana is severely depleted, you can take a break first and challenge later. However, all challenges must be completed today, or you will forfeit. Furthermore, challengers are not allowed to challenge someone who has already fought. As for the additional number eleven, they will challenge one of the ten winners at the end."

"Alright, let's begin!"

After the old man finished speaking, the first-ranked cultivator couldn't wait to choose a seemingly weaker opponent from the remaining ten cultivators and entered the platform together.

The challenged opponent only had cultivation at the sixth level, while he was at the seventh level, giving him a significant advantage!

However, after just a cup of tea's time, it was the cultivator of the sixth level who emerged from the white light first. As for the first-ranked cultivator, he emerged later with injuries covering his body.

With a look of shame, he didn't say a word and rushed out of the hall.

Seeing this scene, the remaining challengers' expressions changed. However, the cultivator seemed indifferent as he returned to the group of ten.

"The next one!" the old man called out without any surprise. It seemed that the victory of the cultivator was expected!

"Senior, my mana hasn't recovered yet. Can I wait a moment?" the second-ranked cultivator said with a slightly embarrassed expression.

"Number three." The old man ignored whether this person's mana had truly not recovered or if he was just hesitant and called out the next number.

The next cultivator frowned slightly and also avoided the challenge.