Chapter 237: Encounter

"Han Li heard the 'Great Origin Technique' several times today. This was the cultivation technique Lin Senior Brother used to lure him in, and yet, Han Li effortlessly found it with a casual flip. It made Han Li feel absurdly unreal!

However, the fact that Lin Senior Brother carried the 'Great Origin Technique' cultivation technique with him was beyond Han Li's expectations.

Han Li really didn't know if this Lin Senior Brother was too foolish or too clever!

Now, after briefly skimming through the cultivation technique of the 'Great Origin Technique' inside the jade slip, it indeed matched what Lin Senior Brother had said, with only four layers of formulas. It seemed that on this point, the other party didn't deceive him.

But then, something even more astonishing appeared.

After Han Li finished reading the entire cultivation technique of the 'Great Origin Technique,' there was another text called the 'Puppet True Resolution,' which taught how to refine puppets of various ranks and puppet people. It was a very detailed guide to puppet making!

After looking at it for a while, Han Li finally withdrew his attention with excitement, seeming very happy! But after looking at the jade slip in his hand, he suddenly remembered something, and his expression became somewhat strange.

The combination of the 'Great Origin Technique' and the 'Puppet True Resolution' was simply seamless.

As long as both were cultivated to a certain level, it was probably possible to wield the power of many puppets like the Yellow Dragon did back then, suppressing several cultivators of the same level, without giving them any chance to resist!

This kind of technique, which could overpower other Foundation Establishment Stage cultivators, made Han Li's heart pound!

However, the shortcomings of cultivating them were as obvious as he had analyzed. It might delay his own cultivation and completely eliminate the already slim chance of forming a Nascent Soul. This was definitely not worth it!

As for the claim that the 'Great Origin Technique' could increase the chance of forming a Nascent Soul, Han Li simply didn't believe such baseless nonsense.

Han Li pondered for a moment and found it difficult to make a decision for a while! He shook his head and decided to put the jade slip into his storage pouch, ready to deal with it later.

After all, deciding whether to cultivate the 'Great Origin Technique' and practice this delivered 'Puppet True Resolution' was too hasty for now. It was better to calm down later and consider the matter!

However, this harvest still stimulated Han Li! It suddenly occurred to him that although Huang Long and others were wiped out by Lei Wanhé's thunderous sword light, there seemed to be some puppets left outside the formation.

This was something he couldn't afford to miss!

With this in mind, Han Li walked out of the formation with a good mood.

Sure enough, not far outside the formation, he found some puppets, about the size of a palm, which had recovered due to the lack of control. However, there were not as many as Han Li had imagined, only about twenty or so. The rest had all been swept away by Lei Wanhé's sword light and turned into ashes.

However, even so, Han Li eagerly collected them one by one.

Sweeping up so many good things at once, Han Li still felt unsatisfied, wishing there were a hundred or eighty puppet dolls in front of him to pick up. This kind of mentality made Han Li himself feel funny; he was indeed a bit greedy!