36: Don't Question your Teachers About their Love Lives! (Part 1)

This is a HP reference with a dash of PJ.. I've been rereading the whole series AGAIN, so I get new ideas. Disclaimer: I don't own ANY HP or PJ characters, nor any .. they belong to Rick Riordan, and J.K. Rowling, (Who will one day rule the world and overthrow puny muggles (B ) Who said that? Anyways, I only own the ones I make up!

______________________________________________________________________________________

*Your teacher stumbles into class late and rambles on why she was late.*

Teacher: I'm sorry class, my toilet turned over. I have white carpets so my hubby made me clean it up...

You: You're not even married though.. I don't understand who would.. :I

Teacher: Oh yeah? I'm not married? I'll call him now!

You: Okay...

Teacher: OH VOLDYYY!! Come here!

You: O.o

*The Earth rumbles. Voldemort appears, looking like a early version of Zeus.*

Voldemort: Yes honey?

You: Vol-vol-voldemort?

Voldemort: Yes what do you want honey?

You: No.. you're not supposed to look like this....

*You point to your teacher.*

You: WHAT DID TO HIM? WHAT SICK, FOUL AND DISTURBING CREATURE ARE YOU?

Teacher: B)

*You take off your teachers head costume mask.*

You: Umbridge?

Umbridge: YES ITS ME ALRIGHT! NOW ILL KILL YOU AND.. what should I say now Voldy?

Voldemort: Hang her on a rainbow unicorn horn?

Umbridge: No no, not that, something more vicious..

*She raises her wand at you.*

Umdridge:  MAKE YOU TURN INTO LITTLE VOLDEMORT HERE.

Voldemort: Hi.

You: NOO!

_____________________________________________________________________________

This chapter turned out like 450 words... which I've never really done so I'm sliptting it up!

Wanted to do something different for a change.. xD

If it won't work out with the part 1 and 2 thingies, I'll switch it back to normal..

If you guys dont mind, then I'll do the Part 1 and 2 thingies every 3-4 chapters.

Ill update part 2 pretty soon ;3

Loye ya guys <3