58: Don't Tell your Teachers Ancestry!

Hey guys. HP Reference! Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters JK Rowling created, nor any of the text she's used. I just altered it in my own way :) *Gives line because feels bad.*

________________________________________________________________

*Your sitting next to the teacher because your bad and she hates you.*

Teacher: Okay class today, we will see accent slide shows of the human development.

Random boy: Does that mean we'll see naked people... like girls and women?

Teacher: Don't pretend you haven't seen any of THAT.

*She winks.*

You: O.o ew poor child!

Teacher: Who said that?

You: The floor.

Teacher: Oh okay. Now lets get to it!

*She turns on the projector, and there's a mob of naked gorillas.*

Teacher: Okay. So from t his picture, we can conclude this the Early stages of humans. Some of us still have these characteristics from them, even after millions of years!

You: Especially you, mentally and physically.

Teacher: What did you say?

You: I just told you where you came from!

Teacher: Okay if you don't mind Einstein, please tell me and the whole class where I came from!

*You clear your throat and look into the eye of every student. Then you break out singing.*

You: Our dear teacher was born in a bin, her monkey folks ran on fins, that's why us savages sing, bad is our thing!

Teacher: That's the most STUPID, untrue, thing I've ever heard! How is this even relevant to what were learning?!

*Gorillas pop off from the projector.*

Gorilla: Uhm... it's actually true, we're her parents...

*They hold up birth records.*

Teacher: D: