59: Don't Attend Graduations!

*HP creature, I do NOT own it.*

Hey guys, disregard this and DO go to graduations.

They have great cake.

________________________________________________________________

*It's your graduation, and your teacher is your representation Alma mater. Everyone else is sitting down and staring at you.*

Teacher: Now on the stage, is 'You'. You is a very annoying student who needs help as much as I do. You strives for bad, and well, gets that.

You: I thought this was supposed to be a educational point in our lives!

Teacher: B)

Teacher: Don't you notice no one's moving or talking... or anything?

*You look around at the people, who fall because they're cardboard figures.*

You: Wait what is this? Why do you have some much time in your life to do this?

Teacher: Because I don't have one!

You: Well I'll help you find one... I'll go look for one right now!

*You run out of the building*

Teacher: COME BACK HERE! I NEED REVENGE!

You: Nope bye!

*You bite on your lip purposely, making blood come out, and look at the sky.*

You: Come on....

Teacher: I'M GETTING CLOSER! HEHEHEHEHOOHOOHOOHAHE

You: COME ON!

Teacher: Why are you looking at the sky while making your lip bleed? You need more help than I thought!

*A hippogriff appears from the air, and lands itself on your teacher.*

You: That's why.

*You fly away on the hippogriff, before you fall off his back, land on a cloud which eats you then spits you out, sending you on a running course, where millions of people trample you to death.*

Teacher: YES! FINALLY :')

*A truck runs your teacher over.*