100: You vs. Teacher

^LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL COVER UP THERE THANKS jakepatt !!

THIS IS THE FINAL JAM

You might die in this one :))

IF YOUR READING THIS

I LOVE YOU.

Even if you don't love me, or even hate me, I honestly don't care.

I love you :'I

________________________________________________

*You're glad to be back in the center of attention, and call your fandoms to unite.*

You: I know some of you died while fighting.... thank you for being here.

Edward: Bella died for this.... so does this mean Renesme dies?

You: Don't know and don't care. Child's future is messes up anyways, mated to a 26 year old...

Renesme: '-' Uhm hes hot so...

You: Rigghtt. Anyways, even though most of the enemy is dead, their leader Teacher isn't. And shes a coward hiding with C-chalk boy, while her spawns fight.

Derek: This creating, in essence, in need to make a battle plan, BUT we have to keep as much allied as possible as numbers are limited, so we should send groups in quartiles, to maintain supercalifragilisticexpialidocious results!

You: ..... I actually understand that. So we sent off groups of people to look for him.... but there's nothing to distract teacher... unless..

*Your eyes trail over to Renesme.*

Renesme: WHAT do you want you sick creep looking-

You: Your going to pretend to be Lydia. She doesn't know Lydia is dead yet.... and you act EXACTLY like her...

Renesme: SO your trying to say I act like a demon, but is beautiful.

You: Yeah.....

Renesme: I like it. Lets get going then idiot.

*-*

*You send teams of four to look down for Chalk Boy, Renemsme with Teacher and you make a team of your own.*

You: Okay, Class, Sister, Mom, and dad come with me.

Edward: WHAT ABOUT ME?

You: Okay... the more the merrier I guess...

*You six run to a normal elevator and go to the school basement.*

You: Okay keep your eyes peeled.... he could be hidden any- Cedric what are you doing?

Edward: It's Edward! And I'm following your directions!

*Ced-Edward peels a banana and puts it on his eyes.*

You: Uhm. Okay we kinda don't have time for this so LETS GET GOING!

*You and your team hides behind a corner, and sees Renesme talking with Teacher.*

Teacher: And THEN I saw Saggy tits hanged on the pole, and I was like "Ohhh I know why you are here" and then I winked and then he fainted but I don't know he didn't answer back like he was dead!!

Renesme: Uhm.... he fainted from your beauty?

Teacher: It must be that :) I gotta go.....  did you just get taller.

Renesme: Our kind grows quicker then others.... remeber?

Teacher: Oh yeah. See ya later bae. I gotta feed Chalk Boy burnt remains of Chalk!