79: Don't Pretend to be a Teacher!

Hey guys :D

Dedicated to: @MikaWaii30 for the idea :D

Also, Happy 4th of July, and Canada day (My friend told me it is, so if it isn't... heh)

I was going to update yesterday, but since I had 397 PM's, I answered roughly 200 of them yesterday, and finished at 1 in the morning so I went to sleep :P. I'll get to your PM today if I didn't answer it!

______________________________________________________________________________

*Your curious about what goes on at school, so you pretend to be a teacher.*

You: Hmmm add a little more glue on the wig... there :)

*You walk into the conference room.*

Teacher: Aah. Welcome Mrs... wait I don't think I've ever seen you before.

You: Well- ah... you see I'm a substitute.

Teacher: Right, right, I've had amnesia ever since I returned from the hospital.... have a seat...

*She points to a seat next to her and you sit down.*

Teacher: You smell familiar.... I smell tacos...

*Other teachers clear their throats.*

Teacher: Right, right. No eating humans just YET. Okay we have a matter to discuss..... how will we torture our students?

Miss. Cherry: We should torture them into giving us their tacos so we can devour them at home!

Teacher: Very well, Miss. Cherry... what says you, substitute teacher? *cough wink*

You: Uh... well... we can kidnap them and force them to watch us belly dance to Justin Bieber.

*Teacher stares at you, and her eyes water.*

Teacher: Oh my... this makes my heart even freeze even more... I love this... TABATHA! TURN ON THE HEATER!

Tabatha: Yes master.

*She cranks up the heat, which is directly behind you.*

Teacher: What a good idea.... I'll use this tomorrow! Wait what's that dripping on your face?

*The glue melts off your wig thanks to the heat.*

You: Uhh well it's you know.... my wig I mean hair cries sometimes....

Teacher: Of course. Sometimes my hair tells me to go die  and wants to detach from me and I don't understand WHY!

*Your hair gets so dry it turns into dust.*

You: Uhhh heyy teachers stop looking at my face....

Teacher: ITS YOU ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!

*You run out of the room, and find an elevator.*

You: Wow I never knew my school was capable of getting an elevator but okay!

*The elevator grows hands, and feet, and a face. Oh and a body.*

Elevator: AHA YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD OUTRUN US HUH HUH?!

You: Why are you saying 'huh' twice?

Elevator:....... Doesn't matter! I'm eating you now!!

*The elevator eats you, and you spend rest of eternity falling in a bottomless pit. Also known as tartarus.*

_____________________________________________

Awkwardly makes entrance.

Heh.

Should I make the next one a continuation of what goes on in Tartarus, OR the next day at school? Tell me :P

WOOH BLANK SPACE WOOO

I dont know :I