88: Don't Go to the Movies with your Class!

Hay hay hay :3

I MIGHT not update much because I'm getting a job. I don't know where yet though.

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Well I need to because I want to save up for a school trip to Washington... that's 780 bucks, and an extra for extra 100 for things you want to buy.. yeah its pricey -.-

_______________________________________________________

*Your school is ending soon, so your teacher asks your class what to do next.*

Lucy: Can we go to watch movies that end up killing everyone off for no good reason to send tingles down my nonexistent soul?

You: So we can't watch Twilight that's for sure -.-

*Derek takes out calculator, and pieces of paper comes out.*

Derek: Well according to my calculations..... most people in Twilight are vampires, meaning they are dead BUT in bodies... thus creating- in essence- this to me meaningless or in your terms 'no good reason'. They are created by being forcefully bit, well 99 percent of the time so... they're killed for no good reason.

You: ...... What did you just say? Nevermind that hurts my head.....

Teacher: That's a good idea! I'll bring Lydia along... she can't get a babysitter and I don't understand why.. :(

You: That's why you leave them in ditches '-'

Teacher: I'll consider. MAGICAL SCHOOL BUS YOOHOO!

*Magic school bus appears and everyone gets in.*

Teacher: TO MOVIE THEATER!

Mrs. Frizzle: To the movies!

*You all reach the theater an manage to get in without paying and getting popcorn.*

Teacher: Hmm turns off this is The Fault in Our Stars... have a seat guys.

*You all sit down and Your teacher sits next to you.*

Lydia: B(

*Fifty minutes pass.*

Teacher: NOO he died!

*She reaches for your hand and you jerk it away.*

You: Uhh you have your daughter for cuddling purposes...

*Lydia looks hopeful.*

Teacher: Nah, she was an accident... you know a hot man and an attractive woman. c;

*She poses and struts while Lydia runs away.*

Lydia: No one understands.... :(

Teacher: I just realized how important Lydia is....

*Lydia pops head in.*

Teacher: .... How she can give me a back massage! My callousness need work when destroying people!

Class: I knew Lydia was like her mom! Everyone repeatedly throw bricks at her when she least expects it!

*Everyone throws bricks at Lydia.*

Lydia: No one gets me.. :(

*Lydia runs away.*