everything

Hello guys :)

Thank you for all the love and support messages... when I went through that inbox, I cried for 10 straight minutes. EVERYONE gave me support and I feel so overwhelmed with love I just cant :(

And I'm sorry for sending such a fright yesterday.. I had a panic attack and heres everything you need to know.... about me.

I know all lot of you will leave me and hate me for being a stinky coward :(

I started Wattpad April 9th, 2016. I liked it ALOT and I connected to many people and everyone was always nice and respectful.

So I wrote my 2nd book, "100 THINGS NOT TO BE SAID TO PARENTS", and NOTE: I didn't tell my identity at the time, not parents, not friends.

When I hit 10k reads, I died, and told my friends. Commenters popped up, and so did this particular person.

CompetetionOfBooks

YES IF YOUR OUT THEIR READING THIS, IDC HACK ME!!! JUST ME ONLY YOU DON'T NEED TO HACK ANYONE ELSE. EVERYONE KNOWS NOW :)

Anyways, this person demanded that I dedicated all the chapters to him, follow him and basically be friends with him. I politely refused to dedicate each and every chapter, but we could be friends.

So of course he got angry,  and promised to hack my computer, which I told him "Go ahead." And I went to sleep, to wake up.

And my images had a different name: "HighAndMightyAreWe?" And "DoYouFeelItNow,Aleyah"?

I mean, I dedicate people who ask, I add them at a list but at LEAST you could say please!

You're saying, Aleyah, why cant we see the convo in PM? I'll get to that.

So anyways, when this happened.... I still didn't reveal my identity.

And he promised to find out where I lives using an IP address tracker... and hurt my family. And readers.

So I nervously laughed, and told him my dad is a professional computer expert (while I'm pretty sure he works about a block from here.) And he says okay...

And then my sisters phone stops working.

I threaten to tell Wattpad, and he doesn't reply.

So I go ahead and contact them, and he's OFF my PM list!!! I did NOT take it off!

So to this point, I'm SCARED. I don't want anyone to get into this mess.... my depression is coming back to the surface and the panic attacks are coming.

I don't want to stop doing what I love.... so I did something I regret beyond words.

Use a different identity.

I figured if I had a different image of myself, he'd be off track. (Note, all the events going on is TRUE.)

So up until now it's being working.

I know you all feel betrayed, but I did it to protect everyone here. YES I'm the same author from my first book. I dont look like how I described, only to protect people I love.

You see what keeping everything in has done to me? Even though "Competition" is gone for now, he's BOUND to come back.

I understand if you hate me for this. This world is very scary and I've FREAKING taken a wrong turn and embarrass my sorry but in front of everyone.

AMK, Jules, Friends in reality, or even somehow my parents... and you readers. IM SORRY.

I've seen so many people get hurt at my hands and I didn't want to see anyone else get hurt... I truly am and I feel like a piece of trash.

PLEASE if your being threatened and forced into a different identity, or abused... please talk to me I don't want anyone else to go through this...

Even though all of you have left me.. I just didn't want anyone to get hurt.

Because from the bottom of my nonexistent heart, I love you guys.