77: Don't Bring your Sibling to School! (Part 1)

Hey guyss :P

(To understand this one, you gotta read the one before this)

Brace yourselves with more updates from my Parents one.... because I was an idiot to accidentally delete it.... sorry if it got you in trouble yesterday D: So fair warning, and I'll upload it all 20 minutes from now so you can chuck your phone in the toilet.

I don't know if you guys watched Wreck it Ralph, but my little sister was obsessed with it, so there's a slight reference in here with that!

Also, if you have a dad who left you, I mean no disrespect to you, and honestly I'm sorry ):

_____________________________________________________________

*Your forced to bring Lydia, your Sister and Brother to school since you mom died and dad gone, and Teacher in the hospital to die.*

Substitute: Who are these cute children?

*Lydia glares at substitute.*

Substitute: Not so much for the demon child.... but anyways, go sit down next to your sister.

Lydia: -.-

Teacher: Today, we will do a lot of fun stuff! First we will make go-carts made purely out of candy, and then a we race them! The winner will have this!

*She holds up an Elixir of Life and Beauty.*

*Lydia's eyes glint.*

Teacher: And after everyone is done, everyone gets to eat their carts!

Class: YAY!

Alex Willis: THEN WE GET TO EAT CHA-

*He glances at you.*

Alex Willis: THEN WE GET TO CHARCOAL!

Sister: What a weirdo. Anyways, I'm getting started.

Lydia: You brat what do you mean? Don't bother to start, because I'm going to beat you all!

*She rushes off to get supplies, and the rest of you get supplies too.*

You: Hmm... for the wheels, it should be Gummy tires.... right Brother? Brother?

*Your brother is busy staring at Alex Willis.*

Brother: Oh uh... right. I'm working alone.... like always...

*He trudges off.*

You: Right... graham cracker body.... icing as glue... gummy bear seats... liquid candy fuel.. and done!

*Your whole class is done except for your siblings.*

Lydia: DARN UNICORN POOP COME OUT ALREADY!

*You find Lydia in the back corner torturing a unicorn.*

You: LYDIA! What do you think your doing?

Lydia: Unicorn poop makes carts go faster you know.... wait you don't because your dumb.

You: FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW!

Luna: No no no! Love is key to the universe! Do not fill your buckets with hatred!!

You: -.- Okay I'll kill you later. Lets go cart race.

*You guys walk out, to see your sister with the  best cart.*

Class: Wow! Your cart is so awesome!

Substitute: Lets go class!

Lydia: 8) Okay 8)

Sister: Why do your eyes look like like eights? Never mind... lets go..

*Everyone wheels their carts out, and you don't notice Lydia pouring something in your sisters cart.*

_______________________________________________________________

DUN

DUN

DUN

Yes I know I suck at suspense so bear with mehh. (And yes that's how you say it)

This is a longer chapter, so expect a Part 2 soon!