75: Don't Bring a Snake to Class!

Hey you :3)  (Yes that's supposed to be a nose)

I couldn't update for one reason.... my sister looked really suspicious seeing me locked up in my room while trying to write this. When she came in I slammed the cover of my laptop, and well.. I'm a kinda terrible actress soo  ^._.^

Sister finds out = Tells mom = R.I.P

Heh hope you all like like this B)

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Your teacher makes you all bring pets to sacrifice for the rebirth of her beauty, so you steal your brothers snake.*

Teacher: Okay class form a single solid line! Right now! Or everyone gets a F!

*Your class stands in front of your teacher, and your friends are standing in front of you.*

Friend: I never knew you had a snake! Keep him away from from my hamster!

Snake: B)

*Your friend screams.*

Friend: AWHMAGAWD KEEP THAT WAY IT JUST SMILED AT ME!

Teacher: Next! What do you have here, Friend?

Friend: Oh my Hamster.

Teacher: What's his name?

Friend: Hamster.

Teacher: .... Right. Next!

*You walk up and your teachers eyes fall on the snake.*

Teacher: Oh my my this snake reminds me of a song... B)

You: Uh...

Teacher: HIT IT BOYS!

*Magical topless men appear, and turn on music your way to familiar with.*

Teacher: *Sings in Miranda voice.* MY ANACONDA DON'T. MY ANACONDA DON'T. MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!

*Your teacher is naked except for snakes around her, which are slowly slithering off.*

You: NO NO NO SNAKES STAY ON STAY ON.

Teacher: A BOY NAMED TROY USED TO LIVE IN DETROIT!

*Snakes slither off her completely and your teacher dances.*

You: My poor soul

You: My poor soul...

*You faint as well with everyone else in the class and one person is standing.*

Alex Willis: WOOOH ENCORE ENCORE