74: Don't Annoy Lydia!

Hey guys :D

(To understand who Lydia is, you gotta read the chapter before this one c:)

I feel like I owe an explanation on the last chapter since some of you guys were confused.... yup your mom died.

While everyone else survived.

How?

She was too busy downloading "Snapchit", not realizing she was slowly dying. Oh, and then the flames swallowed her whole.

Oh, and yes, I realized that your teacher had that smarty girl snitching on you... lets pretend she doesn't exist ;D

_________________________________________________________________________

*Your teacher brings Lydia to school, as her 'assistant'.*

Teacher: Okay I'm stepping out for the bathroom. Lydia your in charge, and do anything you want to anyone who doesnt behave.

Lydia: Okay mommy B)

*The teacher leaves, and the class throws a party.*

Lydia: SIT DOWN YA'LL BASTARDS BEFORE I KILL YOU!

*Everyone stops and sits down, except for you.*

You: Hayy sister don't I get an exception ;)

*Lydia stares at you.*

Lydia: Sit your butt down right now or you won't have one.

Class: OOOOOHHHHH

*You walk over to Lydia and give her a hug.*

Class: AWWWW

Lydia: Remove your crusty hands off me right I do not like showing signs of affection! Right now or else.....

You: Or else.....

*Lydia's eyes glint.*

Lydia: Nothing sister. I love you. Now please go sit down :)

You: Oh okay....

*Lydia takes out her phone and hides under the desk, and the teacher comes out.*

Teacher: WOO that was a hard one! Now, where were we? Oh right Algebra!!

*Lydia walks up to you from the table, and gives you a hug.*

You: Aw you are nice!

Lydia: B)

*25 minutes later.*

Door: KNOCK KNOCK

Lydia: Who could that be? B)

*She opens the door, and a bunch of officers spill in.*

Officers: WHO IS IT WHO?

*Lydia points to you, and the officers jump on you.*

Officer: CHECK THE BRA ITS ALWAYS HIDING IN THE BRA!

You: What?! What's hiding in my bra?! DONT TOUCH ME BEFORE I CALL THE POLI- Oh wait never mind.

*The officers search you from head to toe, and pull out a bag from your bra.*

Officer: AHA! So you DO do drugs! Boys, take her away! She'll no doubt die in jail!

You: NOOO IT WAS LYDIA!

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey!

Hoped you liked it.. if you did, please give it a big vote <3

Yes I made that little thing up there... yes I'm very talented at editing stuff.... the cover of this book is proof! I was so bored so I was like okayy1

And yes that's baking powder up there when you guys know it isn't so :P

Oh and ofc it was Lydia, because she stuffed the bag in your bra while you weren't paying attention.....

If you a boy reading this, yes you wore a metal bra to maintain non existent abs. Jk Jk you wear a metal bra because your a manly man.