89: Don't Take your Teacher to Court!

Hayy :D

So this is the final '89'!

PREPARE FOR IT

Coraline reference :P

Please vote (to know more about the next chapter.*

______________________________________________

*Your grieving for Chalkboy, and your innocent life before.*

Judge Judy: Stand straight, you both look like bananas!

Teacher: ;)

Judge Judy: Your repulsive winks make me sick. You, why are you here today?

You: Your honor, this teacher has been harassing many of my classmates, was the reason why my dad went crazy, Brother go down to Tartarus, and mom and sister die.

Judge Judy: Is this true?

Teacher: Actually it was my daughter Lydia-

You: That came from you....

Judge Judy: I've heard enough! Your a sick, and inhuman teacher who needs to rot in jail!

You: Someone to understands... :")

Teacher: B-but.... no

Judge Judy: Charge is 600 years in prison, and a cost of your home and all your money to this poor young child.

Teacher: B(  Can I have a talk with her?

Judge Judy: Okay.

*Teacher takes you to a corner.*

Teacher: You stupid, ugly human!

You: Stop spitting on me you creep.

Teacher: ALL THIS YEAR! I ACTED DUMB! I ACTED LIKE YOU WERE A WRAPPER OR LEAVES! I TRIED TO BE NICE! I TRIED TO GIVE YOU LOVE!

*You slowly walk backwards.*

Teacher: BUT NO! INSTEAD, I'M HERE FACING THIS CHARGE FOR 600 YEARS! EVEN MY KIND CAN'T LIVE THIS LONG!

You: 'My kind'... What are you?

Teacher: You REALLY wanna know?

*Your teacher turns into Caroline's other mother

*Your teacher turns into Caroline's other mother.*

Teacher: You we're too smart for the rest of the idiots who fell for my web, and devoured them whole. Now, my daughter and I both will rule over you puny mortals!

You: What do you mean?

Justin Bieber: What do you mean? When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no, what do you mean?

Teacher: JUSTIN GET OUT THIS IS TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW YOU'VE CAME!

*Teacher smashes down 5th wall and eats Bob the builder.*

Justin: .... :(

Teacher: As I was saying.... MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL CLEAN THIS WORLD! EAT ALL THE BUGS THAT STICK TO THE WEB, AND THE ONES THAT DON'T GET HUNTED DOWN INSTEAD!

*Teacher waves her hands, and the whole world turns into a web.*

_______________________________________________________

Yes, the teacher in a way is a spider.

For anyone confused, the teacher's been acting dumb and trying to eat (your soul), but you've been smart and ducked away from her.

Examples of people who got their souls eaten:

Dad (Moved suddenly to Albania),

Lucy (She was once happy. No one is born sad)

Traumatized Kid (Well... you know when he lost his.)

This sounds really weird... but if you refuse to believe spider people eat peoples souls, just imagine she wants to strip their sanity.