98: Dad vs. Nash

Hey!

Sorry for not updating.. I was gathering... never mind you'll see :)

Anyways, this chapter is your Dad (who returns and you'll see why) and Nash Grier from Magcon.

Sorry.. I personally has nothing against him because he's actually really *cough* hot *cough*.

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE TRIGGERING

CHECK THE END IT'S IMPORTANT

_______________________________________

*The school is cool and partly quiet, with people fighting from behind objects.*

Dad: BACK I TELL YA! BACK OR ILL DROP THE BEAT AGAIN!

Nash: Okay okay I'm back D:

Nash: Why don't you crawl back from the cave you belong in?!

Dad: ..... I belonged in a forest in Albania. But I came back because....

*He looks at You.*

Dad: Because I messes up... and I'm trying to make things better.

Nash: Yeah.... uhm okay that's too bad, you might have to apologize to her/him in Tartarus :)

*He throws a Piano under your Dad, who collapses under it.*

Dad: MRH- WHERE DID YOU GET A PIANO FROM?

Nash: I used to play one in 2014. But anyways, Sorry dude, this gotta happen :)

*He takes out a chainsaw, and you're dad lifts the piano off.*

Dad: *Gasp* I need to apologize before I die.....

*He stumbles, and catches on to Nash's hair.*

Nash: EW DON'T TOUCH THE HAIR DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LAYERS OF GREASE I USED ON THAT?

Dad: Lets see :)

*He grab's Nash's hair, puts all of the grease in a bucket, and hands it to Spongebob.*

Spongebob: WOW! Look at this Mr. Krabs! This hair grease will help us cook krabby patties for my whole life >:D

Mr. Krabs: Get to it boy.

*They skip away.*

Dad: o.o

Nash: MY HAIR! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! :(

*Nash cries silently, as your dad pats his back.*

Dad: Just trying to help you out :(

Nash: OH I heard about you! You're the creepy man that ditched his wife AND kids for a creepy old woman!

Dad: Yeah but-

Nash: And you try to make an excuse for this? Maybe that's why your daughter/son is acting so weird!

Dad: I....

Nash: Gosh, just kill yourself will you? No one would want to have an outcast for a dad! See what you've done to you're daughter/son? You've embarrassed them at Graduations, prom night, and invaded them when they were in their own rooms!

Dad: .... :( I've messed up big time.. haven't I?

Nash: Yes you have... old man :))

Dad: I'll be right back.....

*30 minutes passes, and you're dad doesn't come back.*

Nash: Where's the old man at?

*He walks into the girls bathroom, and sees a body on top of a stall.*

Nash: Hullo? WHO'S THAT?

*He approaches closer, and sees your dad's body hung on a stall, with a message in blood writing, 'I'M SORRY-.*

Nash: Sorry.. who?

*Nash takes off the paper, and it says 'Nash'.*

Dad: Woow you actually thought I was going to kill myself? HA!

*He roundhouses Nash, and his teeth breaks.*

Nash: MRH D:

*Dad viciously pounds him  with his collection on 'How to be a cool dad' book.*

Nash: Still alive...

*Nash tries to crawl away, but your dad drags his foot back.*

Dad: Hope you can swim.... I know I can because I can because I'm a hot stud :)

Nash: O.O

*Your dad pushes him in a toilet.*

Dad: Say hello to Bob the fishy for me :)

*Your dad flushes him down.*

VICTORY

(I WON'T EVEN BOTHER/10)

__________________________________________

Hey hey hey, if you made it down here, thanks :3

If you voted for my books to get in the Wattys AT THE RIGHT TIME, please message here. I wasn't here yesterday.... because I was gathering names for who voted for me so I can dedicate you all :33

(I'm checking if you actually voted at the RIGHT time, so be honest '-')