80: Don't Go to Hades Palace!

Hey guys :D

As you can see, more people voted on Hades :P (If you don't know what I'm talking about, reading the chapter before this.)

Anyways, I feel really bad for the people who wanted to know what goes on in shcool, so that'll be in the next chapter, and people who don't/didnt Percy Jackson (aka puny mortals).

Please vote... and I hope you like this :D

________________________________________________________________

*You reach the end of tartarus, and happen to lad of a roof made out of dead fingers.*

You: Ow..... why are fingers so hard

Fingers: We used to be living thing too you know.... we haven't seen a living thing in a thousand years....

Christina Perri: I'll love you for a thousand more.... Till time stands still....

Fingers: Oooh who's this hot stuff ;)

Christina Perri: I'm single :)

*You search for a excape route not wanting to see the Fingers romance affair.*

You: Aha! A chimney!

*You jump down the chimney, and fly down, and then reach the ground.*

You: Eww who decorated this fire place? It's all moldy and crusty and-

Voice: WHO DARES INSULT MY HOME?!

*You instantly pee yourself, and a man walks out from the shadows.*

You: Who are you?

Voice: Hades. WHY HAVE YOU ENTERED MY DOMAIN?

You: Well uh..... you see I kind of climbed into a elevator that happened to really be the Doors of Death.... and then I landed on your roof and then Christina Perri appeared, and flirted with your fingers then I came down on your moldy and crusty fire place and peed myself from your voice.....

Hades: Please.... have a seat ಠ__ಠ

*You sit down across from Hades while he gives you pomegranates .*

Random Voice: HELP ME THE PAIN THE PAIN!!

You: What's that? O.o

Hades: That's my father Kronos. We chopped him up then threw him in the pits of Tarturas... but I like keeping him close by to caress my hands over his cut up form ^_^

You.....right....

Kronos: HELP PLEASE PLEASE ILL GIVE YOU ALL THE PRETZELS IN THE WORLD!!

Hades: Enough. This annoys me. Tabatha, take care of him.

Tabatha: Yes master.

You: Ha that's funny, at my school there was a teacher named Tabatha....

*Tabathas eyes glint.*

You: Uh....

*Tabatha tackle you and Hades and tie you up.*

Tabatha: You both will make a good bounty, yes?

*Your brother walks on with a bag of Chipotle.*

Brother: My Lord I have brought food for the ressurec-

*His eyes zero on on you.*

Brother: Filthy liar. Don't worry my Lord I'll rescue you.

*He sends a bunch of mini skeletons that eat the maid and spare her fingers and free Hades.*

You: I'm still here you know....

*Hades turns to you.*

Hades: It is up to Brother to decide your fate...,

You: Hey bro' 3

Brother: ಠ__ಠ

Brother: I don't know you anymore.... you liar. I hope you aren't afraid of living pomegranates.

*They leave while pomegranates you ate earlier devoured your intestines.*