82: Don't Run Into the Principals Office!

Hey guys '3'

Feeling so much better wooh!

You guys helped me by telling me things to do like a hot pack, hot tea, rest.... yeah it actually helped so thanks so much '3'

The last chapters are hectic, so I'll sum it up for you guys:

Your mom and sister are dead.

Your brothers in Tartarus with Hades, and hates you.

Your dad is watching reruns of Soap Operas and is convinced his mother is a unicorn.

Class is a teacher because apparently they cant talk in 'sink'. (Heh no offense)

Teacher killed Principal.... in the Prince William one she literally admitted it.

Alex is dead.

Natsu killed Lydia

So basically, your life is screwed over. That's right, not 'You's life.

_______________________________________________________________

*Your class talks loudly, as your teacher comes in crying.*

Teacher: ALL OF YOU SHUTUP! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD MY LIFE IS! IT'S HARDER THAN ALL OF YOURS!

Random girl: My dad killed my mom who was pregnat, my twin commited suicide, and my Grandma killed my dad and my Grandpa is dead so I'm homeless now.

Teacher: .............  SHUT UP I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU LIFE LUCY!

Lucy: ):

Teacher: Anyways since I'm emotionally distressed, I get to do ANYTHING I want to!

You: O.o what do you mean 'anything'?

Teacher: I think you know what I'm talking about ;)

Boys: OH NO NOT THAT PLEASE NO D:

Teacher: Oh yesss! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A PROM AND ALOT OF STUFF IS GONNA HAPPEN ;)

You: And why would any of us be dumb to do this?

Teacher: Because if they DON'T, well they'll be brainwashed and married to me B)

You: Oh okay then I'll go find someone....

*Your class is scrambles to find someone, and your the only one without someone.*

Teacher: WHALE WHALE WHALE... looks like someone doesn't have-

*Class aggressively makes whale noises.*

Teacher: O.o SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!

Class: No thanks!

Teacher: Class shut up!

Class: D:

*You sneak out of the class and run to the principal office which is old and have dust over it.*

You: It looks like no has been in here for.... weeks O.o

*Principal ghost comes from desk.*

Principal: No one has... no one sees me anymore...  perhaps you are the one..

You: One for what? O.o

Principal: The one....

You: Uh look kid... this isn't any Harry Potter.... my dad's still alieve and whale....

Class: WHALE! ARWOOO!

You: Stop your not.. C-c-chalk boy... I mean Alex Willis.

*You silently cry as Mr. Krabs plays a small tune.

Principal: KRABS I LOVE CRAB B3D

*He chases Mr. Krabs, leaving you with Class.*

Class: Well... the good thing is at least we don't have to do prom... right?

You: Right...

*Teahcer pops in.*

Teacher: COME IN TO THE DRESSING ROOM I DIDN'T INFEST THEM WITH CAMERAS BD