84: Don't Do After School Tutoring!

Hey guys :4)    Yes that's an other attempt at a nose....

I couldn't update for one word...... SISTER.

A lot of you guys are asking if I have an Instagram, Snapchat, Kik, or Musicall.ly...

Sad thing is, nope. Believe me, I used to be into those .... but stopped for 2 reasons:

1.) Picture stealers- Last year, I got my Instagram account BANNED permanently because someone stole my picture, and apparently reported me, saying I stole HER picture -.- ever since then I've hated it.

2.) Every time I download something, it automatically goes to my parents phone :( I'm still figuring out how to get rid of it '-'

Read the bottom part :P

__________________________________________________________

*You stay after school to do tutoring, since your dad forces you to.*

Dad: Bye honey I put the Goldfish in the Oreo's like you asked! (I actually tried this and it wasn't that bad)

You: Okay whatever '-'

Dad: What did you say?

You: Nothing mom. I love you.

Dad: Oh okay. It must be ANOTHER stray wrapper! I don't know what's up with the wrappers these days...

*He drives away in her car.*

You: Ahahaha! As if he ACTUALLY thinks I'm going to after school stuff.... I'll just hide in the toilets!

*You run inside the school, and make a beeline for the bathroom.*

Teacher: Hey you! I see that you made it!

*Your teachers sitting on the sink with students sitting around her in a circle.*

You: What are you doing here O.o It's a girl/boy's bathroom!

Kid: I'm transgender......

You: ........ Okay. I was talking to the teacher....

Kid: Okay :( No one talks to me anyways.....

*The kid runs off.*

Teacher: Sit down, and learn something new!

*You sit down.*

Teacher: Okay so basically, we we are learning what goes down in-

Class: THE DM IT GO DOWN! IT GO DOWN IN THE DM IT GO DOWN!

Teacher: ..... Believe me I have 1000 DM's ;).

You: O.o

Teacher: But anyways, we we're talking about what happens when you go to the bathroom... ;)

You: You pull your pants down, poop or pee, then clean yourself, then wash your hands and walk out.

Teacher: That's right! Now I'll show you all examples B)

Kids: Okay!

You: Bye I'll go hide in a stall!

*You hide in the farthest stall and lock it. Suddenly have to go pee.*

You: Should I pee my pants.... nah that's inhumane.

*You sit down, and start peeing.*

You: Hmm wow this school actually changed the ceilings! AAH WHATS THAT?!

*You see your teacher look over the stall and you quickly cover yourself.*

You: WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU INHUMANE CREEP?!

*Teacher slowly breathes like a creep.*

Teacher: Just enjoying the view.... baee....

You: STOP GET AWAY!

*You kick her in the face like a pro, and she falls back in the other stall and manages to break the toilet.*

Teacher: Ouch... :(

You: HAHA!

Teacher: There's only one more way to see bae without getting hurt... HIT IT CLASS!

Class: You got it teacher :D

*Class aggressively whips on your stall, and it cracks open.*

Teacher: GATHER AROUND STUDENTS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO POTTY :D

You: Pee stop! D:

*The students take pictures of you while you try to cover up.*

__________________________________________________________________

Heh hoped you guys liked it!

So I just made a drawing of what I imagined the people in the classroom who've talked!

If you want to see it, please give this chapter a like '3' thanks guys!

BTW IS ANYONE ELSE HYPED TO WATCH THE BFG?! I remember I had to read that book and didn't understand it but I did and fell in love..