Chapter 47: Jealousy (14 years 5 months)

Daven walked down the hall to Jesse's room. The subs that saw him scattered or hurried back into their rooms. He typed in the code and heard movement inside. Daven opened the door and found a wide-eyed Jesse.

"Daven," the sub breathed. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Where's Raven?"

"In the shower." Jesse sat very still.

Breathing out through his nose, Daven entered and shut the door. He stood with his arms folded.

"What happened?"

"I know, Jesse."

The sub perked up.

"I know Raven went to the football game last weekend."

His fiance relaxed a little but still seemed overly nervous. The boy glanced to the side, and Daven followed Jesse's gaze. The posters on the wall were crooked. Daven stepped forward and looked a little closer.

"What the hell?" He walked over and ripped off the picture of the pop singer.

Underneath them, it was plastered with pictures of practically naked men. He took down the others as Jesse inched around him. "What is this?" His eyes landed on an image of himself with Jesse back home. "Why the hell do you have these all over the wall?"

Jesse swallowed hard. "It's... it's my man wall."

"What?" He motioned to it. "You think this is okay? You're engaged to me, and you have this hanging in your room. Why would you think I'd be okay with this?"

The sub looked close to tears and just stood there chewing on his fingernails.

"Jesse."

Shaking his head, he ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Jesse!" Daven followed but thought better than to go in after him. The pup would probably end of puking. Wandering over to Raven's bed, Daven rubbed his forehead. His brother was seducing men without even realizing it, and his fiance had a porn wall. What next? This day was turning out great.

The door creaked open, and Raven shuffled into the room with a towel around his waist. "Daven?"

The dominant grabbed his brother's desk chair and kicked it toward the sub. "Sit."

Raven did so and wrung his hands in his lap. His wet hair fell in front of his face.

"You went to the football game."

The sub nodded.

"You started talking to the players."

"One, just one," Raven looked up with tears in his eyes. "Just for a few minutes. I swear. He was the boy from when we dropped you off. He came by to say hi. That's it. I swear. I went to sit by Jesse, and we stayed away from everyone." He covered his face. "I swear. I swear I didn't do anything else. Please don't tell Dad. Please. He'll make me quit. He'll make me come home. I'm so sorry."

By this point, Raven was barely holding it together, and Daven felt like a complete ass. His twin was sobbing in front of him while his fiance was probably having a panic attack in the bathroom. He was too young to deal with all this drama.

"Stop, stop." He pulled Raven closer and hugged him. "It's okay. Stop crying. I'm not going to tell Dad."

"You're not?" Raven wiped his eyes.

"No, okay. So stop crying."

Raven let out a shaky breath and laid his head on his brother's shoulder. "I just want to see what it was like. I won't do it again."