Chapter 75: Plane Ticket (16 years, 1 month)

Raven clutched the strap of his backpack. His carryon was sitting at his feet as his other bags had already been checked in. His chest was fluttering with excitement and nerves.

"Do you have your phone?" asked Darius.

The sub nodded, tucking his hair behind his ear.

"Passport?"

Raven pulled it out of his pocket and showed his father.

"Money?"

"Yeah."

"All your books?"

"Yeah, I when through them again in the hotel room last night."

Storm stepped forward with his arms wide open. Raven fell into his mother's arms. Was he really wanting to do this?

"I'm going to miss you so much." She cupped her son's face. "Call whenever you can. Don't worry about the time difference. Any call from my baby, even in the middle of the night, is alright with me."

"Mom," Raven whined, glancing at Jagger, Jesse, and Daven.

Daven was wearing his Nationals sweatshirt on. Neither Daven or Jagger had won, but there was always next year. Trevor was talking with the two Midfield dominants that would be going with the sub to Italy as his guardians.

"If you forgot something, just let us know and I'll ship it to you as quick as possible." She moved Raven's hair off the boy's shoulder. "You be safe, alright? Mind all the rules."

"I will." Raven turned to the others.

Jesse jumped forward and nearly knocked Raven over. "It's going to be boring without you. It's a good thing I still have Liam and Vinny around, or I'd gone insane in that room all by myself."

"I'm sure my brother will keep you busy."

Daven moved in and hugged his twin. "Keep your nose in them books, alright?"

"I will."

Daven tightened his hold. "Stay safe."

Ravan smiled up at the dominant. "I'm not allowed to go anywhere without those two." He motioned to his guardians who might as well have been his bodyguards. "I think I'll be okay." The sub peered up at the Jagger.

"Come here." Jagger pulled the boy into a hug. "Bring me back a souvenir, alright?"

"I'm going to bring back something for everything. Make sure Daven doesn't kill anyone while I'm gone, okay?"

Daven scoffed at the comment as Jesse grinned up at him.

"Don't worry about us here." Jagger messed up the sub's hair. "Have fun."

Raven shuffled over to his father who was looking at the flight chart. The alpha smiled at his son before wrapping his arms around the boy.

"Please be careful," Darius whispered. "I'm already going to be getting very little sleep at night, so please promise me, you'll be careful."

"I promise." He squeezed his father's close and glanced at the other boys.

Daven and Jagger were talking with Jesse about something.

"I love you, daddy," whispered Raven, before kissing his father's cheek.

They parted and Raven smiled at the alpha. Darius put an arm around his son and kissed the top of Raven's head.

"Alright," stated Trevor. "It's time we let you check in and be on your way." He held out his hand to Raven.

The sub shook it.