Ch44: The Workshop

(I mean...they're not wrong...)

Smol Time Slapper Dapper

After awhile we all had to go do different things- or some of the others had to go do different things. Evan said he had to go because he was planning something for the team, delirious said he had to go because he was "losing it"?

Was a bit concerned about what that meant but where ever he went I hope it helped. Nogla left cause he said he had a headache and lui an moo left to resupply the infirmary.

Tyler had to go cause evan told him to check the spiders in the attic and to continue dealing with it and basically went to his room cause he was bored.

So it was just me, brian, smitty, Kryoz, cartoons and ohm. We played some different games and they taught me how to play them and what to do on them in which we had fun.

"No- smitty! What are you doing with that TNT!!" Brian asked

"Nothing~!" Smitty said innocently," thank you Y/N!"

"I feel like I shouldn't have done that." I teased

"Goddammit you used Y/N to make it for you, you bastard!!" Brian complained as smitty placed down the TNT near brians house," NOO!!!"

"YESS!" Smitty cheered

They had a whole battle but smitty set off the TNT while Kryoz teleported smitty out of there.

"FUCK!!" Brian shouted as the TNT exploded

"Oof! Rip front lawn." Cartoons chuckled

"Rip house, it's gone." Ohm corrected

"Yes!" Smitty an kryoz cheered

"Damn." I said as I shook my head

I then remembered there was a whole floor with a workshop in it and kinda really wanted to check it out.

"I think I'm gonna head to my room now." I said," you or ohm wanna hop on to the game?"

"I will! Sure!" Ohm said

I passed the controller to ohm and then got up.

"Is everything alright?" Brian asked

"Yeah, I just wanna get use to being here and know which door is mine, y'know?" I replied," plus I wanna see if manny is alright before I do anything else."

I checked if my phone was in my pocket and it was. We said our goodbyes an see ya later's as I headed to the elevator.

I pressed the second floor as I was lazy to go to the stairs. I got to the second floor quicker and then went to the door that I guessed was my room.

I first knocked incase but there was no answer. I went in and it was my room.

"Four doors down from the elevator, to the left of me is delirious so that should be easy to remember." I said to myself

I went in and closed the door behind me. I took out my phone and opened it to call manny. I called him and waited as I put my phone to my ear.

"Mom?" Manny asked as he picked up

I smiled a bit and crossed my left arm as my hand rested on my right arm.

"Hey manny! How is everything so far?" I asked

"Everything's alright, grandma an grandpa are concerned about you but have faith that you're alright. Tom has come by the college too and asked me if I knew where you were and all I said was The BBS." He explained," does anyone know where you are?"