Ch16: Questions

(LMAO)

Vanoss POV

'She wanted to go to college?'

The guys started talking to her about normal things. By the way, tyler isn't here with us he stayed home. He said he wasn't feeling well and really didn't wanna come.

Anyways she was acting a bit weird today? She rushed down and hit herself, she laughed really hard which was kinda cute, she doesn't remember yesterday, she randomly started tearing up, and then we find out she wanted to go to college but it didn't work out?

'Somethings not adding up? Are you okay?'

I then noticed her shirt was a crop top an saw the fresh bandages wrapped around her stomach.

'She's still inured!!!'

(Incase u didn't remember)

Her injury plus hitting the wall and falling to the floor due to laughter must've all hurt her one way or another, right? She also rubbed her head earlier so she must have a headache too.

'You are good at hiding pain and that's not good in most situations.'

I was curious though, why didn't going to college work out for her? She's an absolute genius, street smart, cool, funny and she probably would've gotten by with no trouble.

But she's here- don't get me wrong! I like her where she is now but it could've been so much different. Then the bell dinged an some normal civilians came in.

We told her our goodbyes an that we would come back later to hang out.

"I can meet you guys on the roof later if you guys want." She said as she started getting her customers order

"Yeah, that's cool!" I answered

We headed out an went to the other side of the street. We saw the twins but I had some questions that I was hoping they would answer.

"Hey, lins! Wit!" I called

They looked at us an then came over to us.

"What?" They asked

"Can-"

"No! She has to tell you herself, screw off!" They said in unison

They turned around an walked away. I grumbled a little as they weren't in a good mood today.

"Ye got some questions about the lass, I see?" Cindy said

I looked at her an she was leaning on the door frame of an abandoned building with her arms crossed.

"Come on in, I am the only reasonable one when the lass ain't around." She said," But ye are only able to have this information because the lass trusts ye! An what the lass trusts, I help an provide."