Ch57: All Better Now

(Foreshadowing~! (・`ω'・) )

Once we entered the room and closed the door bexley told me to take a seat. I sat on my bed and she then stood in front of me.

"Are you feeling hurt?" She asked

I thought about it and then she bopped my head.

"Wrong!" She said

"I didn't even say anything-"

"Exactly! You're thinking about it, trying to figure out if you feel hurt." She said," do you miss him?"

"I-...no he hurt me." I answered

She bopped my head and I looked at her.

"Wh-"

"You do miss him but you did lie to yourself which is kinda my point to this." She said," are you gonna cry about what he said to you?"

"You're gonna hit me for it anyways." I complained

She was gonna bop my head but I dodged and smirked but she just used her other hand to bop me.

"Dammit!" I complained," bexley whats the point to this-"

"See how confident you were to dodge my hit and how smug you looked at me for dodging." She said," thats how you need to be when tyler tries to apologize, or tries to make you come back to him!"

She put his hands on her hips as I sat up correctly.

"You were so confident, you were so cool and chill when you were at your shop!" She said," where the fuck did that go?"

She then pulled me to my feet and made me stand straight.

"Bring back that confidence! You let Wildcat control your choices so much that you turned a bit soft, not gonna lie!" She said," be feisty! Be a rebel! Fuck him, he doesn't matter! Roast people! Go do shit that you sure as hell know will get you in trouble!"

I looked at her for a moment surprised but then smiled.

"Yeah!" I cheered," where the fuck did she go! I'm confident and don't give two shits about most of the things I do! I'm careless and reckless and love to have fun!"

"There you go!" Bexley encouraged," now thats how you fucking vent! Woo!"

We both chuckled and I smiled brightly at her.

"Thanks bexley." I said

"No problem." She said," now lets go make some trouble."

I smirked a little at her and she started a whole plan of what we would do today...

Evan POV

I wasn't happy with what bexley was doing, she's taking control and I don't want her to make things worse.

I sighed and heard someone get up.

"Evan you aren't gonna go stop her?" Luke asked," she's-"

"I know she's taking over but I can't stop Y/N if she listens to her!" I said," bexley is hard to stop but sometimes the things she does aren't so bad-"

"You're defending her- again!" Luke said," bexley is trouble, I am not allowing her to screw shit up more than it is!"

I looked and saw luke coming over to the stairs.

'Maybe she's trying to help?'

"What if she's really trying to help this time-"

"Evan, step aside." Luke said as I stood in front of him," you know, deep down, she won't help."