Ch65: Fine Again

(Crab rave?? Is this a sign??)

Luke POV

I have no idea what the hell we were doing, all I remember now is how adorable Y/N looks and its all I WILL remember. She was so fucking cute!

She then looked at herself and the sleeves were big on her. She swung her arms a little then gasped and bent her knees a bit an start swinging her arms adorably!!

We were all entertained.

"Ahhh! Thats so cute!" Marcel fangirled

'Well at least there's one less competition here to keep things balanced.'

I did, however, look at ohm because he wasn't always comfortable with taking his hoodie off. He was a blushing mess as he watched her have fun with his hoodie which I would be too, not gonna lie.

He then made a motion to put his hands in his pockets but those were gone so I knew he wanted to hide. Ohm can be scary as shit and confident as fuck sometimes but he's the most gentle dude you're ever gonna meet.

Which is why I'm scared he'll win her over easily if they hung out enough. Ohm then got behind Y/N and put his arms around her waist but his hands in the hoodie pockets as he hid his face behind her head.

She stopped bouncing or standing correctly then half crouching an just swung her arms.

"Its like noodles!" She said cutely

I smiled at her, I couldn't help it. Smitty then got in front of her and put his hands on her face.

"The most cute you act the most I wanna kiss you!" He said, very confident in doing so too

He placed a kiss on her forehead and marcel pulled him back.

"Ay! She's having fun, don't ruin this adorable lil bunny's fun!" Marcel complained

She was still focused on the sleeves which made me laugh. She just denied smitty's affection and I think kryoz realized that too as he laughed as well.

"She just rejected you for the sleeves!" Kryoz laughed

They weren't paying attention to us but it didn't matter. I calmed down after a bit and saw Y/N was doing something else that was cute.

"Gone, not gone! Gone, not gone! Gone, not gone!" She said adorably as she pulled the sleeve up to reveal her hand then let it drop an cover her hand," its gone, then not gone! Very gone, then not gone!"

I laughed again but with a bright smile on this time.

"Why did you suddenly turn into a 5 year old!" I teased

"I always was a 5 year old!" She said

"Alright, vanoss just texted me that we need to get home and that its getting late!" Marcel said," The problem is Y/N has a ride and you fuckers don't!"

"Wait what?" We asked

Marcel chuckled and went to Y/N.

"You trust me right?" He asked her

"Of course I do, why the hell even ask? You could toss me over the railing an in the water an I'd still trust you." She teased

He chuckled and then crouched.

"Then get on my shoulders, you have a ride since you were fucking adorable!" Marcel said

She laughed but accepted it. Ohm got away from her and let her get on marcels shoulders. We made sure she didn't fall when he was getting up but she was alright.