Ch14: I Hate You 💕

(I mean- they have a point! 😎)

3rd POV

As the night was just beginning, Smitty an kryoz cheered Y/N up. Bringing her back to her cheerful and playful self as they danced and laughed.

The others started making their own drinks an checking the other alcohol for any more drugs. After that was done, drinks were handed out by lui an Everyone went to a spot that they found comfortable.

But one person was watching Y/N like a hawk. His eyes followed her every movement, eyeing the way she danced an laughed. He didn't know it, but he did deny the fact that his heart had raced for her.

But he turned it into hate rather than taking it in as love. So as he lifted his mask up a bit to drink his shot, Y/N had tripped over her own feet.

He saw this an put his mask down to see kryoz caught her.

"You haven't even started drinking and you're already falling over your feet!" Kryoz teased

"Or she's just falling for me cause I'm just that hot!" Smitty interfered

"No!" She teased an giggled," I'm a damn clumsy child is all!"

The three laughed an Y/N got back on her feet. Lui came an gave them some drinks an they took it and thanked him.

The three looked at each other an smitty put his drink out.

"To being clumsy dorks!" He teased

Y/N laughed an clinked her glass with his.

"To being clumsy dorks, you dork!" She teased

"Hell yeah!" Kryoz said," Watch this somehow end up turning into a cult for just the three of us!"

They laughed their ass off as kryoz clinked his glass with theirs. The one watching Y/N felt jealous of the two boys but he only took that jealously as hatred for her.

But as time went on an every one of them started getting tipsy or drunk, brock sat next to the one watching Y/N an he made himself look away from her so he wouldn't notice.

Brock though had still known he was watching Y/N as he, nogla an brian were talking about it before he came an sat by him.

"You're awfully quiet an watchful." Brock said," Something on your mind?" 

He didn't answer an lifted his mask to take another drink of his fifth shot. Brock looked at Y/N who was now with evan, luke an ohm.

Kryoz an smitty ended up blacking out on a couch an while Y/N was still sober she had fixed them to be comfortable an not fall, for their safety of course.

They were't talking about anything major or specific, just laughing, making jokes an making small talk.

"Is it Y/N?" Brock asked him

His body stiffened at the mention of her real name, but he soon acted normally an dismissed brock ever saying it.

Brock, however, connected his reaction to it being Y/N the reason for something on his mind. So he decided to go for a question he might regret.

"She's pretty, huh?" He asked

Brock was fully sober, he was driving everyone home after all, so he still had logic an reason on his mind. But the moment those words came out of his mouth the hawk looked at him with disbelief.

"What did you just say?" He asked, finally speaking

He didn't know if he was so drunk he was now imagining things, but what he was hearing was all real.