Ch87: No

Y/N POV

So we saw the news and-

"No!" Evan said stern as me an bexley were about to sneak out my window

We were pulled back an heard max hum.

"Did you really think you two leaving the moment Predator left wasn't suspicious?" Max asked

"No we thought it'd distract you all long enough for us to go to the broken stool." Me an bexley said in unison

"No!" Evan repeated

We turned to him as he crossed his arms and seemed serious about this one.

"Predator is enough for today, you being seen on the news again was enough! This shit will be dealt with later!" Evan said

"But what if we don't have later-"

"Later!" Evan said," there is a later because he doesn't know we have you here! Bexley go to your room, you go to bed and the others will be guarding the house making sure you two don't try to leave."

Bexley was taken out by evan an max shrugged at me. I sat on my bed an sighed.

"He kinda has a point?" Max said," right now rage is pissed for losing his rank so confronting him right now might not be the best idea."

I thought about it and he had a point.

"Yeah, I guess you have a point." I replied," but me and bexley are definitely leaving one way or another in the up coming days to settle this and so it doesn't in danger the team or the house."

"Thats fair, you're just trying to keep them safe!" Max said," but they're trying to keep you safer by stopping you now and let rage calm down."

I took off my mask an smiled a bit as he has a fair point.

"Yeah okay, you win." I replied

"Yes!" He cheered

I chuckled a bit then he said he would come back tomorrow. We said our goodbyes and he closed my door once he left.

I got up an turned off the light and sat back down in bed. I laid down and made sure I didn't have any weapons on me so I don't accidentally kill myself.

I was still in my combat outfit as well so I was definitely ready for a battle if one were to happen. I closed my eyes and let myself rest as I would most likely need it for the upcoming days...

Two Days later...

So Predator came along and well we have a plan, but it only includes me, Bexley and himself. I'm currently waiting for evans say in this as they're talking somewhere in the house and I have to be in my room.

Bexley is with me and we are both suited up and ready to go, waiting for evan to say yes.

"I call bull! Evan shouldn't have a say on if you can leave the house, go on a mission, go out for a fun nights, and blah blah blah!" Bexley whined

"Yeah but he just wants to know where I'm going in case they have to rescue me." I said," I'm not at all that skilled to leave the house by myself- and what would I do by myself?"

"Be you, go see friends, go see your son, have a normal civilian day, go to the spa, treat yourself like a queen because you know you don't need people babying you and knowing where you go or are at every minute-"

"Okay okay okay!" I teased," you didn't have to go that far!"

"I'm just saying!" She replied

My door then opened and evan came in. Me an bexley got up from my bed and waited for him to say something. He sighed as Predator came in.