Ch30: The Mission For Family

(Strangers are the best sometimes lol)

The Next Day

Y/N POV

I'm all patched up but still in immense pain. Delirious an luis have been carrying me around while we've run throughout the building and hide.

We also found some clothes and blankets an luis is changed into them while I just have some warm ups. Luis is a look out and watching out for the boss guy. Delirious is besides me, ready to pick me up an book it and also making sure I'm fine.

"How do you feel?" Delirious asked," Is the pain subsiding?"

"Yeah." I breathed out," Just a little though."

"Everything's still quiet over on my end." Luis informed

I closed my eyes to see if I could relax and let the pain go away for awhile. I took in a few deep breaths and tried thinking about everyone I cared about. I felt light headed though due to probably losing blood yesterday.

Delirious grabbed my hand feeling the coldness as his warm hand made mine feel better.

"It's still too cold for you." He sighed softly

He grabbed a blanket an stretched it out on the floor. He then picked me up an put me over it gently. He wrapped me up in the blanket an tried to cover my feet so I could keep warm. I smiled lightly and cuddled into the blanket as best as I can to warm up an not feel pain.

"Thanks delirious." I said softly

"No problem." He replied

He then picked me up an kept me in his arms as he walked over to luis.

"This building is big and he's been following us for awhile so let's head out and find the entrance or exit. I wanna check if the others are scooping out the area to find us or something." Delirious said," They might already be here."

I yawned a little as they started walking out the room. They were quiet as they tried not to make a sound. I then felt pain in my left leg as a gun went off an I tried to not scream. They started running an I bit my tongue to avoid screaming.

"Son of a bitch! The bastard shot her!" Delirious growled

They continued running and ran down some stairs. They then ducked underneath the stairs for a moment and put me down. They unwrapped the blanket an looked at my leg.

"This bastard had a clear shot at me but he hit her instead!" Delirious growled as the boss guy was heard laughing up top very far too

They tried to treat my leg but they didn't have anything to treat me with me or wrap it up in.

"Fuck it, you've lost too much blood." Delirious said

"How are you not cold but me an her are?" Luis asked

"Trains." Delirious answered

I remembered he came here by train an tried to hold back the pain.

"Trains are so crazy." I said trying to chuckle

"Don't force it back, it'll hurt more." Delirious said as I felt my leg being wrapped up

I tried to relax as I'm starting to get real tired of pain. I took in deep breaths and slowly calmed myself but was still in pain.

"Yeah keep doing that, that's good." Delirious said

"He's coming!!" Luis whispered

They picked me up an got the blanket as well as we ducked deeper underneath the stairs. Delirious put his hand over my mouth an we stayed as silent as possible. I kept my eyes shut due to pain but also fear as this guy really wants to kill me.