Ch42: Tour + Plan

(LMAO!)

After Breakfast

Y/N POV

Evan is showing me around the house now and showed me where the elevator is, which is sooo cool!! They have an elevator!!

"The third floor and the infirmary where moo is mostly found in if he isn't somewhere else. The fourth floor is the workshop where brian works on machines an gear which is where you'll also have full access to." Evan explained," each floor has a door in front of the elevator about two feet away, the door is there so it can be locked and that way if someone escapes or breaks in the infirmary and other areas of the house are locked down an safe."

"Cool!" I said as the elevator stopped on the fourth floor.

We saw the door and small hallway and then evan pressed the fifth and sixth floor.

"The fifth floor is the gym where we train and work out! The sixth floor is where we keep our weapons and ammo! A section of the backyard has our shooting range." Evan explained

"This place must be massive!!" I said

"Its a mansion, we did a lot of work to put this place together and put things we would need." He chuckled

He then pressed the first floor and basement buttons but he didn't press the seventh floor?

"Whats on the seventh floor?" I asked

"It's the attic and it has a ladder that goes to the roof but we don't have anything in there." He said," other than spiders."

I nodded and then we got to the first floor in which lui an delirious got on. The doors closed an then went down.

"The basement has a little something we thought you would've liked. We didn't use the basement for anything so we thought we could let you have it for yourself." Evan said

"Tyler thought of this idea and he's taking care of the spiders in the attic right now so he isn't able to join us to show you." Delirious said

"Wait- really?" I asked

"He said it was an early Christmas present since you gave him something a little early too." Lui teased

We got to the basement and the doors opened to show the walls were my favorite color, there were beanbag chairs of my favorite animals, the floor was shiny too!!

We stepped off the elevator and they let me look around as I was astonished by it.

"What! No way!!" I said excitedly

There was posters of things I liked and shows I watched or use to since I had a job an shop to run a lot of the time.

There was even a huge stuffed burger that were pillows but it looked like you could open up and use as a bed or something!