Ch96: Secret Bond

( hell yeah! 😎)

~|~Bleep~|~

Y/N POV

The sun was now going down and I was saying goodbye to everyone.

"Tell your friends to be assholes but in a friendly way! Keep yourself healthy! Don't talk to too many strangers!" I said to manny then whispered," don't wear a condom!"

"MOM!" Manny whined

I giggled and then he hugged me reluctantly.

"Shut up!" He whined

"I love you, take care! Okay?" I said seriously

"I love you too mom." He said," and I will."

He let me go and then headed out with the others. I stood at the front door an watched my friends and kids leave. I smiled a bit and knew they would be okay.

"MAKE BABIES!!" I shouted last minute

"MOM!!" Manny shouted as the others laughed

I chuckled a bit and then they drove off. I got in the house an closed the door. I turned around an saw evan behind me without his mask and with a playful smirk.

"You are horrible!" He teased

I giggled and then hugged him.

"Thank you." I said serious

He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Anytime!" He replied," now go shower!"

He shoved me off an I smiled. I turned to the stairs an went up an down the hall. I got to my room an closed the door, locking it.

No one was in my room so I went to the bathroom an left the door slightly open.

~|~Bloop~|~

I finished showering and changing and was now brushing my hair.

"REX!!" Bexley shouted

She came in my room through our door and had a hair dryer.

"My plugs are shit!!" She complained," can I use yours?"

"Yeah!" I chuckled

She went to my bathroom an plugged it in. She turned it on and it was loud as she used it. I finished brushing my hair and then went to my balcony.

I moved the curtains to cover the door from anybody looking in my room as I wanted to change into something else.

"Bex do you have something you wanna choose for me to wear?" I shouted

"YES!" She yelled

The hair dryer turned off and she came out. She went to her room and groaned.

"Girl you have no idea how LONG I've wanted you to try this! Trust me you are gonna look HOT!" Bexley shouted from her room

I chuckled and waited for her. She then came back with a bunch of clothes that were see through or a bit inappropriate.

"You meant as pajamas, right?" She asked

I nodded but my jaw dropped.

"Bexley what are you doing?" Delirious said as he tried to open my door

"Sexy girl things! Its girls night bitch!" Bexley replied," LATER!!"

She put down the clothes then went to the balcony. She opened the door loudly and the dogs started barking. She then came back an closed the door as loud.