Ch64: Distraction?

(I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS SO FUNNY TO ME!! 🤣🤣🤣)

The Next Day

Y/N POV

I woke up and all it was very silent which was not very normal nor good. I slowly sat up and tried to wake up some more till my door slammed open which made me jump.

I was gonna look till I was tackled and someone was over me. I rubbed my eyes before I did anything and heard smitty giggle.

I stopped and looked to see it was him with a big bright smile.

"You! You have been overworking yourself!" He said," you need some fun!"

"Did you have to scare her trying to tell her that?" Luke said with sass

"You could've also hurt her, dumbass." Kryoz complained

I looked at them and saw ohm with them too.

"I'm making sure they don't burn something or kill you on accident." Ohm teased

I smiled a little at them and closed my eyes an put my head down.

"Sure, I guess I'm rolling with you guys today." I said as I pushed smitty off me

"Yes!!" They cheered

I got up and they told me to get dressed. They left and closed my door and I just got dressed.

Once I was dressed I left my room and went downstairs

"Y/N hold up!" Marcel called

I stopped and turned around an saw him coming toward me.

"Before you head up to the workshop, you should take a break, y'know? I don't think its good that you're constantly working-"

"Wow is everyone concerned about me?" I asked," kryoz, smitty, luke and ohm are taking me somewhere I think, tyler told me something about it and now you're telling me."

"Well you have spent the last several days in the lab doing stuff and coming out only for coffee." He said

I was surprised and kinda felt bad for not stopping myself.

"Sorry." I said an put my hand on the back of my neck," I didn't notice? I guess I should have you guys keep me out of the lab for awhile."

He smiled at me an patted my head.

"It's alright, theres no need for that you're just so concentrate on whatever you're working on." He said