Ch75: For The Team

Evan POV

"Sorry del, its just to ready everyone and we're really hoping it works!" I said

"You should have warned me at least!" He complained as he was facing the wall," you can't just let her walk out suddenly looking like that and not warn me!"

"If I gave you a heads up you would've left and I need for everyone to be able to overcome seeing her like that because our enemies might be using her to make us weak!" I said

He laughed hysterically and scoffed.

"She will be the only weak one the more you make her suddenly pop out like that." He said

I was trying to have him come back to the pool but he didn't want to cause he didn't want to hurt Y/N. I know he wouldn't hurt her but he just doesn't trust himself.

"Delirious-"

"No, I know that voice! You're gonna say to trust myself-"

"Yeah because I know you won't hurt her!" I said," BBT! She trusts us with her life, you trust me an her with yours, and I trust you both with mine! If we can do that then you can know that you would never hurt her!"

He didn't say anything as he seemed to have shaken. Hesitate even. I know he's just scared he's gonna hurt her and she'll hate him but I know that isn't gonna happen.

"You're as strong as your demons." I said gently," they're as scared of you as you are of them...you can overcome it once you trust yourself..."

I sighed a little and turned to the direction of the pool.

"If you go inside or disappear from the house then its fine, no one is forced to be out here they just wanna have fun an relax." I said," I hope you can have fun an relax with us."

I headed off and saw Y/N holding back bexley as bexley had her arms crossed an seemed to be complaining.

Y/N then yoinked the knife in her hands away and bexley pouted at her. I chuckled an went to the grill as Y/N tossed the knife over to the chairs.

"No my leverage!" Bexley whined

"Says while her best friend is right next to her." Y/N smirked

"You're my emergency leverage, thats my day to day leverage!" Bexley replied," I only need you as leverage for important things! These boys here are not important!"

"You say that like if we're rocks and have no feelings!" Luke complained

"I don't see a difference." Bexley said an crossed her arms

"Damn, its a good thing you guys are in a pool for that double roast." Y/N said

"Now its hurts cause Y/N backed her up." Smitty teased

"The betrayal!" Kryoz said as he acted like he died

He sunk into the water and I chuckled while Y/N laughed. I shook my head smiled at them as this was good for them.

I then felt a small poke on my arm and turned my head to see delirious looking at the ground.

"Just...just don't put her so close to me..." He mumbled

I smiled an put my at around his shoulders.

"Thats not a problem, I'm gonna be stepping in to stop anyone who gets too close for her liking anyways." I said," we planned this, don't worry!"

He scoffed an shook his head as I got off him an he helped me with the grill for the cookout...

Time Bleep