Ch104: Mail

Evan POV

I was eating some cucumbers or what was left over from cutting up the ones for bell. I was on my phone looking at some places we can do a few heists at.

Since Y/N is now classified as an assassin she can't really join us all the time in missions since she's a solo assassin. We can take her from time to time but we gotta watch how we play from now on.

I then felt a shiver and looked to my left but jumped. Predator was right here looking at me.

"My heart." I sighed as I leaned forward a bit with my hand over my heart

"Sorry." He said, still sounding threatening

"Its fine." I said as I regained my composure

I then leaned back in my seat and he passed me an orange envelope.

"Whats this?" I asked

I took it an he didn't answer my question. I opened it up and took out what was inside. A cellphone and a few cards as well as a note.

"She has an assassin call line." He said

I opened up the note and read it.

~~~~~~~
Note-

Dear Crow,

It has come to our attention that you are now Second ranked in our charts. Congratulations! You are very feared!
We have also noticed you don't have a call line set up neither have you come to say hello.
Anyways, we have set up you're very own call line and guess what! You have a lot of clients waiting to work with you!
Ha Ray!
Enjoy you're killing and be sure to contact us or swing by the Assassination HQ anytime!
Remember, we do background checks on your clients before you receive their calls to make sure they won't harm our bested killers!
We do favors for you all as well! Don't be shy to ask for an assist on your missions!
We even give you free information about another assassin if you need one for a mission, if requested to do one with another fellow psycho.

You get a special bonus for climbing the ranks so quick though!
We have noticed you stick with The BBS, a gang in the top five chart, and its safe to assume you two are very closely associated with one another.
Your bonus allows The BBS to have special protections anytime need be!
Ha Ray!
Enjoy your bonus and happy killing!

-The Assassination HQ Committee

~~~~~~~

I was then shocked.

"Whoa! She's number two?! Since when?" I asked

I then looked at the small stack of cards with a rubber band holding them together and took a look at her call line.

"666, really?" I asked

"Spotting six crows means death is near by." Predator said," But they should've had it as 156, as one crow is bad luck, five means sickness, and six for death."

"That-...that's actually useful information, first of all, and second, I'm a bit scared you know that." I replied

I then put everything back in the envelope and chuckled. I was proud of her.

"Y'know, she didn't mean to become an assassin." I said," she was a new member of our gang but ended up seen as a whole other threat separate from us."