Ch97: I Knew It

The Next Day

3rd POV

Bexley let kryoz into Y/Ns room as she was still sleeping an kryoz sat next to her. Bexley headed out to go shop for some more night clothes for Y/N and herself just for the fun of it.

Rage visited the house and everyone had their masks on as rage waited for Y/N to wake up.

"How did you-"

"You're three blocks away from me." Rage answered," I would've found it eventually."

He then grinned and looked up the stairs.

"She's asleep right?" Rage asked

That made everyone get on guard as vanoss got up.

"Yeah, shes asleep." He answered

Delirious was guarding the top of the stairs, not very trustful of rage.

"Might be my faul-"

Salim came in and put a knife to rages neck.

"I don't watch her for three weeks and this is what she does!" Salim hissed

Rage only laughed and grinned.

"Oh look, its mr no hesitation!" Rage laughed," so I heard you use to date crow and she pinned your ass down-"

Salim growled and choked rage but raged head budded him and round house kicked him in the gut. Rage grinned as his eyes widened with amusement.

"Well that was easy." Rage mocked

Salim growled and vanoss intervened.

"Thats enough!" He ordered," you stay on that side of the room, and you stand by the door!"

Rage listened and stood by the front door but Salim didn't move. Rage leaned on the wall an crossed his arms.

"I'd listen if I were you." Rage said," cause I've been told you hurt crow, so I ain't gonna hesitate if you attack."

A few of the boys shivered and envied Y/N for dealing with him but in truth she was very fond of it. There was an immense amount of tension in the room as they were all focused on what the other would do.

But only one person noticed the dogs barking wildly and suddenly go quiet.

"Vanoss the dogs, somethings not right-"

"Yeah it's probably these two." Vanoss said

It wasn't the two in the house, it was an enemy who wanted Y/N dead. They put up ladders to the balcony and got on. Thats when salim and rage finally felt the danger and looked upstairs concerned.

Both of them ran up and delirious felt it as well and ran to Y/Ns room. Glass shattered and kryoz grabbed a pistol as the curtains still blocked the enemies.

Y/N had waken up and looked around as mel hopped on her. Kryoz shot at the curtains as Y/N got up and put on her mask.

Her door was locked so the others tried to break it down but for safety reasons they had made the door unable to do that which may now lead to her doom.

"Go to the hatch, I'll open the door." Kryoz said

Y/N nodded and ran to the door. She closed it behind her but someone opened it again and grabbed her before she had a chance to do anything.

Her wings came out and she stabbed her wing through the enemy and then was pulled out of the small hallway. She used her wings to protect herself as she had no weapons on her to fight back.