Ch21: Mother Future

(Go BIG or Go HOME! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Y/N POV

I was relieved and felt safe the moment I found the guys. Sure these people have been....Too Nice...but I had no clue where I was or where they came from or anything and was uncomfortable and a bit frightened by it.

But now that I'm with people I know, I felt better about where I was.

"Jewel, Mother Future is waiting. We must go." Brutus said

Brutus is Mother Future's first guard- rip off first mate- and he has been telling me for the past hour that Mother Future is waiting or coming.

(I got lazy, that's how Brutus looks like

(I got lazy, that's how Brutus looks like.)

I looked at him and then crossed my arms.

"If she's waiting then she shouldn't mind a few more minutes." I replied

"If it is because of The Thieves, then they may come as well." he said

"Oh shit, I guess you guys have a nickname too." I teased

"Brutus, Everyone is gathering in the ball room." Someone said

"All of you, to the ball room!" Brutus ordered," Now! Chop chop!"

I listened and started to head off an heard the others behind me.

"So mind catching us up on what this place is or what you know?" Vanoss asked

I slowed down a bit and was close enough to them for them to hear me.

"I think this is that yacht thing, y'know that invitation we got?" I said quietly," They've been a little too nice for comfort but the kind of security and safety I've seen is crazy. I've also run into rich families who are taking advantage of the royalty they are receiving but- c'mon! You all were just kidnapped, be fucking skeptical."

"It's common sense to be skeptical so I see your point." Vanoss said," anything else?"

"I over heard a family earlier who had a private chat with this Mother Future lady." I said," Apparently she's a psychic but one that see's your future. The guy was absolutely shocked though cause he said she listed almost everything he's ever done. Meaning she knows very well who we all are, what we do, what we feel, etcetera."

"So she's our human search history." Kryoz said," Alright time to assassinate a bitch."

I heard someone hit him and he snickered but seemed concerned.

"No kryoz is right, except for the assassination part." I said," She's our human search history but I have nothing to hide so I wanna see if this is real."

"You're kinda forgetting that we're a gang!" Vanoss said," We have a lot to hide, and if she knows all of that then we're fucked!"

"Well then maybe there's a way to convince her to not say shit, or she'll peacefully never say a word to anybody about it. Plus she's real secretive and no one's seen her out yet so who is she gonna tell?" I said an looked back at them