Ch59: The Broken Stool

(Flowers for you cause you are amazing and patient! Love you all! ( ˘ ³˘)❤ )

A few Minutes later...

Y/N POV

We are heading to the broken stool. Me, salim, bbs and bexley as I had an idea to solve a few issues. But we passed by my shop which I stopped for a moment at.

I went over to it and saw a grave was made for ralph. There were a lot of clothes, toys, school stuff, cards, photos but what stood out most was a big doll that was a dog with a toy tag saying "Rocket".

I smiled and saw the cards were from different kinds of gangs and the gifts must have been too.

"Take care ralph." I said gently as I put my hand over my heart

I turned to go back to the others till something pulled on my leg. I looked and saw a baby golden retriever bitting on my pant leg, holding me back.

My eyes teared up but I held strong and knelt down to the little puppy. I pet him and he let me go and licked my hand. I took my mask off and rubbed my eyes a little as the puppy's tail wagged.

I then felt a hand on my head and looked to see salim. He knelt down to me and then looked at the puppy.

"I think the kid is looking after you." He said

'Goddammit don't say! You're gonna make me cry!'

I smiled at him either way and then the puppy looked somewhere else and ran off. We both got up and I calmed myself a bit and then put my mask back on.

We went back and got back to the plan. Salim then left to do his part as we arrived at the alleyway. We went in and there were some people leaning on the walls.

They looked at us as we walked through and I think started following us. We got to the door and walked in. It got silent as we came in and everyone looked at us.

I saw tom, mikey, cindy and the twins at a table together while their gangs were around them talking. I guess they've been waiting for me to come back. But due to the silence they looked at us and once they saw the bbs they got on alert.

We had everyones attention by now and so, I took off my mask and smiled.

"I heard a police department was blown up in my name." I teased a little

"DP!" Tom said relieved

The bar all cheered and celebrated for my return and probably for my appearance as I have been gone awhile. My friends came to me and smiled.

"Geez salim wasn't kidding, you are lookin a little more like an assassin." Mikey teased

"Is that- is that total confidence and cockiness I see you wearing?" Tom asked

"We missed ye lass, was gettin a bit borin around these parts." Cindy said as she ruffled my hair

"How have you been? We have had no idea if you were okay!" Linsey and witney asked, not holding back their concern

I smiled at all of them but also wanted to explain myself to the rest of the bar.

"Well after the fire, the police wanted to arrest me for just one scene of me with a few gangs. Salim made sure I wasn't taken and then the BBS swooped in and took me away to safety." I explained," they've sheltered me and kept me at ease but since I was wanted, I couldn't bury or make a funeral for my son. Before I came here, I saw the grave and gifts..."

I smiled sweetly at them as that was really appreciated.

"Thank you for that. But then I had to stop seeing my other son because he's in college and he has a very nice life ahead of him. I don't wanna be the reason he doesn't have that life and I didn't wanna bring him down with me. Then I heard a few of you all went looking for me and destroyed a police station to stop their case on me." I explained," thank you for sticking up for me but it also doesn't help me because they're gonna know you were defending me which adds to the case."