Ch6: Unique

(Give her one.)

??? POV

'What kind of girl makes friends with gangs, mocks child services, have secret problems that gangs would help her with, and not care about how hot she looks right now?'

She was a strange "normal" person but if tom is so protective of her then she must be worth a lot.

She then looked at nogla and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I have a policy for all my customers if you wanna try those?" She said," But some might not help."

"Um, yeah I guess?" Nogla said unsure

She explained her policy's and we were all a bit shocked. 

"You offer to sit on their laps-"

"If it distracts them from the tattoo then yes, and it really does work!" She said," But as I said there were more than just that one. Besides it doesn't have to be me! It can be their lover or girlfriend."

"He doesn't have either." Vanoss said

"I don't go through with it unless my customer is comfortable with it." She said

"Um...It will distract me." Nogla said," Do it."

Nogla said it with confidence a bit, he must think she wouldn't actually do it. I mean, she won't right?...

Right?

Wrong...She actually got on nogla's lap, facing him too. Nogla's eyes were wide behind his mask as she asked what the tattoo was.

"It's I'm A Dumbass." Vanoss said, a bit taken back

She nodded and literally had no problem with this. She started the tattoo and nogla didn't even noticed.

"I like her, can we keep her?" Kryoz asked

She chuckled and nogla was just stuck. I looked around the shop and noticed the portait.

"Who made that?" I asked an pointed to it

I looked back at her an she took a quick glance then went back to doing the tattoo.

"My son's in art school, one of his projects was to draw someone famous and use their art style. So he chose me and drew me as I was making small talk with a customer." She explained," The professor though gave him a 69 but added 10 points for his choice in hero's."

'A 69 for that?!'

"I'm totally gonna brag about it though to everyone, so My son made that people! My son!" She bragged and giggled at herself

"MOM!!" Manny, if I remember her saying earlier, complained," Stop it! Don't embarrass me!!!"

"I am your mother, that's my job!" She teased

"Nooo!" He whined playfully

'Damn, this is a real normal-ish family.'

"Done!" She said suddenly

I looked at her as she got off nogla and we were all surprised.

"Wait when the fuck did you start?" Nogla asked

"When I sat down!" She replied," An see! it always works!"

She put down everything and put it away. Nogla put his shirt on and didn't say a word afterwards. She looked at us and then told us it was just $20 bucks.

"Wait- just 20?" Evan asked

"Yeah, it's a fair price." She replied

She then walked to the front desk and we moved over in front of her.