Ch15: Regret

Delirious POV

'Yeah figures...something is stopping her from things that are probably worth some trouble and it isn't just salim.'

I carried the now asleep Y/N back to the other idiots and once we got there they were all awake and seemed a small bit sober.

They saw us an brock, being the only actually sober one, ran to us an asked me what happened.

"Don't worry nothing happened, she just blacked out from crying at something and tyler is knocked out in the bathroom." I half lied," they were separate so I was just worried for nothing."

He nodded and then the other idiots came to us an chuckled at her.

"Shit we all blacked out!" Lui teased

"We should leave before we black out again." Vanoss yawned," and so she can rest as well as us."

We agreed and they tried walking on their own for a bit as I waited by the elevator. I then saw tyler coming and he looked a bit confused.

He then looked at us and saw me an his eyes widened underneath his mask.

'Shit, that's a 'Oh Fuck- I Remember' face.'

"Lets go!" Vanoss cheered

"I'm driving!" Smitty cheered

"Like hell you are!" I said

We got into the elevator with them and tyler came with us. He stood far from me though and that was a good idea.

The doors closed as the guys leaned on the walls to try an save their energy or incase they black out.

"She looks so damn cute, look at that!" Kryoz teased the sleeping Y/N

"She had fun though so that was a win!" Luke said," me, evan an ohm even learned some stuff about her thas real cool!"

"I didn't take her for a top and I still don't believe it." Evan said

'The fuck did they talk about?!'

"I can't believe she challenged to prove you wrong." Ohm chuckled

"I would've take that challenge without hesitation- you shouldn't have had a rule to not touch her!" Luke said

"I'm so confused, what the fuck did you guys talk about?" Nogla asked

"You three aren't allowed to drink with her anymore, thats for sure." Brian said

The elevator stopped and we headed out as they laughed an tried to walk straight. Brock was making sure they didn't fall as we left with no disruptions.

We got all the idiots in the van and brock told someone to make sure Y/N was okay while we drive but after the conversation we just had and what tyler tried-

I don't think so!

"No it's fine, Someone can take the front seat I'll be in back making sure none of you drunks do anything." I said

"Whaaaaat?" Smitty teased

I got in back an sat her down then sat next to her. I crossed my arms an sighed a bit as this turned into babysitting.

"Wait- delirious have you been watching out for everyone?" Evan asked," like- protecting us?"

I glanced at him an shrugged a bit as the van started.

"Yeah, kinda." I replied," I mean, vinny could've come an taken DP while we were all drunk so I knew someone had to stand guard. Plus I was also watching out for people breaking the rules."